Crime Four White Men Allegedly Light Black Girl on Fire **Investigation Finds No Evidence It Happened**

how do you post something damming as this during these times and don’t care if it’s true or not ? That’s absurd

Uhhhh ohhhhh look what we have here folks!!!!

He took the bait and decided to virtue signal

this is a meaningless sherdog forum not Facebook

Everyone knows the routine

<puh-lease75>

If you think i'm going to take that at face value when the right makes a habit of jerking it to the thought of running over protesters, you're on drugs my friend.
you are the guy from my first post.

unfortunately you are not alone.

YOU want boogeymen. the boogeymen dont even want black girls set on fire. you demand that it exists.

Althea1_e1593067237255.0.jpg

inb4 Sherdog doesn't consider herself black thus it can't be a racist <TheDonald>

Funny you mention that, because I would think that at at 1:00 am and in a car, it would be awfully hard to tell that this girl is actually black.

But I'm aware that you're the resident racebaiter here on SD, so do your thing.

Since were speculating right and the limited facts we have, if I had to make a gamble

she could of burned herself attempting to make some sort of explosive like a Molotov cocktail

MUCH more probable than her account

Right we should all just accept any baseless slanderous bullshit you want to smear.

I'm thinking this was either a hoax or lefty on lefty violence. She was driving too close to the protest and they decided to attack like they always seem to do when they are blocking traffic.

>baseless slanderous bullshit

>"I'm thinking this was either a hoax or lefty on lefty violence..."

<puh-lease75>

No no, you definitely don’t have a brain, or at least a functioning one. You’re a dangerously deluded communist and your ideal and morals are vile and evil.

Who are you? You sound unhinged.

Im going to reserve judgment until the facts are out - absolutely
Horrible if true

But we don’t know that - all we know
For not is she definitely has terrible
Burns which is sad nevertheless

unfortunately, ms. Goldstein’s story is suspect af as many have mentioned

I don’t the only thing missing if her claiming they were yelling make America great again and had maga hats on

Remember last week was the 18 year old
Armed security guard who who was guarding “body shop” in the middle of the night in a gang infested neighborhood with a loaded gun he pointed at police(no security of guard license, non registered gun)

i get what you’re saying. I was responding to the claim that if this is merely black-on-black crime then it’s no big deal. If the lady was set on fire then it is a big deal.

I did go to the site and it looks pretty C-grade so waiting for confirmation of the facts is wise.

you are the guy from my first post.

unfortunately you are not alone.

YOU want boogeymen. the boogeymen dont even want black girls set on fire. you demand that it exists.

So the right doesn't jerk it to running over protesters?

That really the hill you're going to die on?

i get what you’re saying. I was responding to the claim that if this is merely black-on-black crime then it’s no big deal. If the lady was set on fire then it is a big deal.

I did go to the site and it looks pretty C-grade so waiting for confirmation of the facts is wise.

tbh we don’t even know if it was a crime

a lot of these stupid kids are throwing fireworks and attempting to make Molotov cocktails

Is this true or another hoax hate crime again?

>baseless slanderous bullshit

>"I'm thinking this was either a hoax or lefty on lefty violence..."

<puh-lease75>

Who are you? You sound unhinged.

Who am I, someone who hates communists and liars. The irony, you’re the communist and you have the nerve to call me unhinged.

So the right doesn't jerk it to running over protesters?

That really the hill you're going to die on?
even in the furthest corners of my mind, i have never stopped to consider who masturbates to car killings.

seriously. i guess that this is a fixation of yours.

im not even aware of the connection this thread.

i might be being harsh, but, you might need to go see someone.

Uhhhh ohhhhh look what we have here folks!!!!

He took the bait and decided to virtue signal

this is a meaningless sherdog forum not Facebook

Everyone knows the routine

Change the thread title to allegedly until there is any evidence that this has any truth to it at all.

Back