Crime Four White Men Allegedly Light Black Girl on Fire **Investigation Finds No Evidence It Happened**

People here advocate setting black people on fire? Damn this place is getting dark.
absolutely nobody has said that.

you quoted a conspiracy/hate-minded leftist poster and are running with it.

nobody, and i mean nobody here wants black girls set on fire. Except maybe so e of the really fucked up lefties, so that they have some reason to justify their insatiable hatred of.... everything

{<jordan}

Yeah, maybe they popped off the flame shield, bent the metal until it jammed up, magically the air didn't put it out when they threw it, then the lighter vaporized afterwards, just sat there while 4 guys shouting racial slurs ran up to her car and stuck a spray bottle in, then lit their magic lighter and threw it, and nobody happened to see a girl on fire at a traffic intersection.

Or maybe the supply for racism isn't meeting the demand, so some girl who burned herself at her friend's house made up a really poorly thought out fake story. Seriously, there isn't a single one of these fake stories you haven't believed, no matter how ridiculous. She probably shit her pants when the cops told her there are cameras at the traffic lights.

It supposedly took place at 1am on a wednesday, and you're surprised nobody saw it?

{<hhh]

Something tells me you're not being honest here lol.

Face was doused in lighter fluid and set on fire but her hair and eyebrows are intact?

Those are contact burns, like she did it with a hot frying pan or something like that.

If it’s real and they catch the dudes, throw the book at em’. 10+ years in prison.

If she made this shit up for attention which is what it looks like.... 10+ years in prison for her too.

absolutely nobody has said that.

you quoted a conspiracy/hate-minded leftist poster and are running with it.

nobody, and i mean nobody here wants black girls set on fire. Except maybe so e of the really fucked up lefties, so that they have some reason to justify their insatiable hatred of.... everything

It amuses me how you defend and deflect so deftly. Very impressive. Not convincing, since I have a brain, but that takes gall.

A girl was set on fire. That’s always a big deal.

Im going to reserve judgment until the facts are out - absolutely
Horrible if true

But we don’t know that - all we know
For not is she definitely has terrible
Burns which is sad nevertheless

unfortunately, ms. Goldstein’s story is suspect af as many have mentioned

I don’t the only thing missing if her claiming they were yelling make America great again and had maga hats on

Remember last week was the 18 year old
Armed security guard who who was guarding “body shop” in the middle of the night in a gang infested neighborhood with a loaded gun he pointed at police(no security of guard license, non registered gun)

https://madison365.com/black-woman-attacked-by-men-wielding-lighter-fluid-racial-slurs/

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/...5eeed3e.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-1

Althea2.jpg
Looks like she has some big natts.

>"Nobody said that!"

>"Well maybe some of the lefties..."

Defend and deflect

Right we should all just accept any baseless slanderous bullshit you want to smear.

I'm thinking this was either a hoax or lefty on lefty violence. She was driving too close to the protest and they decided to attack like they always seem to do when they are blocking traffic.

It amuses me how you defend and deflect so deftly. Very impressive. Not convincing, since I have a brain, but that takes gall.

No no, you definitely don’t have a brain, or at least a functioning one. You’re a dangerously deluded communist and your ideal and morals are vile and evil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back