Crime Four White Men Allegedly Light Black Girl on Fire **Investigation Finds No Evidence It Happened**

There are so few hate crimes that the hoaxes are becoming more bold because they don't remember what an actual hate crime looks like.

Fake hate crimes
Fake sexual assault accusations

the new world we live

if you talk to Flirt with a girl at a bar they’ll claim you
Used your power and influence to try to rape them

this the fall out of all this bs - they want to become victims so bad that they take action into their own hands

wait, did this turn out to be fake too? I didn't read the last several pages
I mean... This hoax was less believable than Jussie and Bubba combined. I was hoping to find this futuristic, shape shifting, flame holding, passenger seat jumping, hair avoiding, lighter on the internet. It sounds amazing but I can't find one to purchase.

You talking about the methed up baby stabbing felon resisting arrest? yeah, the cop used excessive force like a jack ass and has been charged with murder (despite the autopsy and toxicology report confirming the fentanyl in his system was more than lethal).

Remind me again how this was a hate crime???????????

Baby stabber? You aren't arguing in good faith. You're also misrepresenting the autopsy reports. Both concluded it was homicide.

Chauvin's coworkers said he was racist towards black people.

Then there's the Arbery case, where his murderer stood over his dying body and called him the N word. That's as clear-cut an example of a hate crime as you're going to get.

Baby stabber? You aren't arguing in good faith. You're also misrepresenting the autopsy reports. Both concluded it was homicide.

Chauvin's coworkers said he was racist towards black people.
Um no... The initial autopsy report fairly represented the roles of his preexisting conditions and chronic health problems. Also listed the substantial and lethal doses of fentanyl combined with meth and cannabis. Once the riots started and the the second "independent" autopsy came out, the new report obviously, and as a shock to nobody appeased the angry rioters and claimed the cop's use of force as the sole cause of death. We will never know the truth. Chauvin had a history with Floyd, that racist BS from a few articles came out of the mouth of actual racists who pretended to be Floyd's friend for their own attention and virtue signaling. Much like the entire hands up don't shoot lie and narrative started by the felon who was with Michael Brown when he was shot.

In the Arbery case the third man following in the car is trying everything possible to get out of trouble and keeps changing his story. Those two hick morons didn't go hunting someone for the purpose of race.

There are daily blatant and indisputable hate crimes unfortunately they are never white on black

Um no... The initial autopsy report fairly represented the roles of his preexisting conditions and chronic health problems. Also listed the substantial and lethal doses of fentanyl combined with meth and cannabis. Once the riots started and the the second "independent" autopsy came out, the new report obviously, and as a shock to nobody appeased the angry rioters and claimed the cop's use of force as the sole cause of death. We will never know the truth. Chauvin had a history with Floyd, that racist BS from a few articles came out of the mouth of actual racists who pretended to be Floyd's friend for their own attention and virtue signaling. Much like the entire hands up don't shoot lie and narrative started by the felon who was with Michael Brown when he was shot.

In the Arbery case the third man following in the car is trying everything possible to get out of trouble and keeps changing his story. Those two hick morons didn't go hunting someone for the purpose of race.

There are daily blatant and indisputable hate crimes unfortunately they are never white on black

This one just happened a few days ago too. The kid getting punched is only 12 years old. The fucked up thing is that if you try and mention any of this you will get accused of being a racist.

There are so few hate crimes that the hoaxes are becoming more bold because they don't remember what an actual hate crime looks like.
Well that's not true. Did you not see that lady who committed the egregious hate crime of painting over BLM painted down her street? Truly horrible and an obvious threat to everyone's safety.

This one just happened a few days ago too. The kid getting punched is only 12 years old. The fucked up thing is that if you try and mention any of this you will get accused of being a racist.

Tragic and also the DA won't charge a hate crime. They are blaming some BS about how it wouldn't serve justice and would be a lesser crime.

Meanwhile a DA in the same state charges homeowners using their 2nd amendment rights on private property after rioters threatened to kill them with guns.

Well that's not true. Did you not see that lady who committed the egregious hate crime of painting over BLM painted down her street? Truly horrible and an obvious threat to everyone's safety.
Damn it. You got me, that was egregious.

https://www.nbc15.com/2020/07/01/ma...im-thanks-supporters-in-new-family-statement/

This Community leader guy Michael Johnson is helping the family and says on his Twitter, a local attorney Andrea Sumpter will be the family spokesperson going forward.
And they have assembled a team it says at the end of that article

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Statement From Althea Bernstein Family<a href="https://t.co/z8d1JvbV2Y">https://t.co/z8d1JvbV2Y</a></p>&mdash; Michael Johnson (@MJohnsonCEO) <a href="">July 1, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I sleep wonderfully at night but good looking out bro! I'm just happy to help convert more people to strain away from just going off of emotions.

We believe what we choose to believe.

Sleep well.

I mean... This hoax was less believable than Jussie and Bubba combined. I was hoping to find this futuristic, shape shifting, flame holding, passenger seat jumping, hair avoiding, lighter on the internet. It sounds amazing but I can't find one to purchase.
It sounds like it must have been the Green Goblin on his glider

The family has quietly lawyered up.

there is already Another new MAGA alleged hate crime, that could be a hoax as well. Some lady in Raleigh

https://abc11.com/maga-gun-pulled-mom-threatened-and-daughter/6305954/

plus that Mexican guy in Seattle or Oregon (can’t remember right now) was caught sending the fake hate letter to himself.

is there a HOax crime thread yet??
I watched the disgusting video of the black mom and daughter attacking the pregnant white lady earlier tonight. The mom and daughter keep screaming at the lady that she's an ignorant racist, all while acting like ignorant racists. They fucking block her from getting in the car, tell her husband she's going to beat his white ass, and hit the car. All because they bumped into each other. The woman even apologizes from the car and tells the black bitches she cares about them. But the animals keep it up so white girl rightfully gets out of the car with the gun. They were basically being held hostage by these uneducated violent losers and she had no choice.

Yet somehow, the white couple is being charged and the man has been fired. It's fucking mind boggling.

Why isn't there a thread on this?

Edit: I didn't even click your link and was referring to an entirely different ridiculous story where once again black people just start screaming racism! because a woman won't apologize for bumping into the daughter. And there's no proof that even happened.

Last edited:
Reported on Social Revolt Justice Black News, nobody saw it, they didn't attack anybody else, and her mom drove her to the hospital "later that day"? Is she sure they didn't scream "this is MAGA country". Apparently nobody told her that if you throw a lighter, the fire goes out.

<LikeReally5>

Don't you guys get sick of falling for every hoax?

what’s disgusting is the majority of people buy it. America is doomed. People are idiots. “It’s on the news, so it has to be legit”

Back