Crime Four White Men Allegedly Light Black Girl on Fire **Investigation Finds No Evidence It Happened**

Well, it’s not a secret. Knot knowledge was pretty common when I was a kid.
Shit, they taught us how to repel with a boatswains chair In gym class. Truth..
Not sure what their teaching now, but the results seem a little off.
I'm 30 and wasn't taught that in gym class. So I'm going out on a limb and saying that was lost with all the other useful information that was once taught in schools.

The funniest was the guy shot in CHAZ/CHOP claiming it was either kkk or proud boys.
I have it on good authority from our resident big brain @brackis1 that alt white supremacist nazis in black SUVs are the ones doing drive-by shooting false flags in CHAZ. Wouldn't be surprised if they were cops tbqh

Apparently they're offering a 10,000$ reward for information leading to the arrests. Doesn't seem like the cops themselves have any kind of a lead, based on the information given.

It's a bit suspect to me that there were reported molotov attacks on the same night, as she was allegedly doused in lighter fluid by attackers (and somehow lit on fire by a lighter being tossed on her). Lighter fluid is often used as the content of a molotov cocktail. Maybe just a coincidence.

It's pretty easy to screw up and burn yourself while building/tossing one of such bottles.
I’m going to call the cops and tell them she did it to herself. Hopefully they’ll throw me the $10k when they arrest her.

Welp, guess this fat bitch was lying. Shocker. She should be arrested for falsifying a police report. Still waiting on that video footage of the intersection....

Welp, guess this fat bitch was lying. Shocker. She should be arrested for falsifying a police report. Still waiting on that video footage of the intersection....
We know she was lying from the start. Did she admit it yet?

Last edited:
Imagine how psychologically damaged you must be to burn your own face for attention...

Imagine how psychologically damaged you must be to burn your own face for attention...
My guess is that she had an accident protesting. Or BLM did it with their molotov cocktails and she blamed it on white rednecks in MAGA country which is somehow Madison, WI, the most left wing city in the vicinity.

But there are some people that have intentionally lit themselves on fire, so I don't know

My guess is that she had an accident protesting. Or BLM did it with their molotov cocktails and she blamed it on white rednecks in MAGA country which is somehow Madison, WI, the most left wing city in the vicinity.

But there are some people that have intentionally lit themselves on fire, so I don't know

Yes, that definitely makes more sense.

The funniest was the guy shot in CHAZ/CHOP claiming it was either kkk or proud boys.

That was one of the funniest things I had ever seen. His whole argument hinged on "they were driving an SUV->implies they are from out of town since city people don't drive SUVs"...and it took it him like 20 pages for the realization to set in that in video the streets were literally lined with SUVs on both sides.

She probably did not burn herself on purpose. She was trying to make a Molotov or helping the people that were making them and got injured. So she decided she could capitalize on the white devil witch hunts and blame it on the whites and cash in on it.

I’m eagerly waiting an official judgment on this and if it turns out to be a hoax, there better be some fucking punishment for it.

Is this a noose?
merlin_173922462_3e9afdbe-b033-4550-9579-e9fff3311b4c-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Every garage pull I’ve ever seen is not a noose but then again I don’t hang out with rednecks.

Small, medium or large it’s still
A noose.
Does it slip? You know ....slide down the rope? Something it would have to do it in order for it to be what you are claiming it is?
Cause that one doesn't which is why the loop is still there.
That is called a non slip loop knot. It's actually common in fishing.
Personally I would have done a bowline or double figure 8. Easier non-slip knots to tie.

Back