Crime Four White Men Allegedly Light Black Girl on Fire **Investigation Finds No Evidence It Happened**

Is that really the garage pull in question from that Bubba story?
Yes. Jesus - just went over this with a few posters who posted something else. That’s the official pic from NASCAR.

True. For those already up, it's a boost. And lol at lebron. No video footage? That guy is a liar. He's also a total sellout
He’s a substandard human being. That’s really all I can say about him.

Yes , its a noose for babies

You should call and complain to the manufacturer

Also, when did a noose become a specific offense to black people, and a symbol of white supremacy? They got a monopoly on being hung in the old days, or something? I get that it was a method of lynching, but it ain't like that was the sole purpose in history. It was a method of execution. May as well make the gun a racist symbol, since only black people ever got shot by them...

a noose doesn’t have to be for Bubba for the message to be delivered

the so manufacturer started producing that model Years ago in anticipation on this moment to send this very important message to an important guy like bubba mcbullsit(don’t care to remember his name anymore )

a noose doesn’t have to be for Bubba for the message to be delivered

So this imaginary message was for a white driver?

And it was sent in the middle of last year?

Also, when did a noose become a specific offense to black people, and a symbol of white supremacy? They got a monopoly on being hung in the old days, or something? I get that it was a method of lynching, but it ain't like that was the sole purpose in history. It was a method of execution. May as well make the gun a racist symbol, since only black people ever got shot by them...
The night before Larry got stretched, the boys all paid him a visit.

happened to so many Irishmen that they write casual, humorous songs about it

Back