Crime Four White Men Allegedly Light Black Girl on Fire **Investigation Finds No Evidence It Happened**

If the story isn't true then my guess would be throwing/creating molotovs. Apparently there was a big riot going on, at the time.

A lot of people have fucked themselves up by throwing those things.

Yeah, I read that on the same night in her city they pulled down and set fire to a statue celebrating women's progress and toppled, beheaded, and tossed into a lake the statue of an abolitionist that helped with the underground railroad and died fighting in the civil war.

Frankly your photo looks shopped. Here’s the nascar image.

In fact looking at it now, I have no issue with him reporting it. Can you blame him? Wait don’t answer that, I’m sure you will.

Actually his pic is from the truck race last year. Your's look like someone changed up the knot just a tad.

Actually his pic is from the truck race last year. Your's look like someone changed up the knot just a tad.
The pic I have is the one NASCAR officially released so if you’ve read anything about it, it should be familiar.

Yeah, I read that on the same night in her city they pulled down and set fire to a statue celebrating women's progress and toppled, beheaded, and tossed into a lake the statue of an abolitionist that helped with the underground railroad and died fighting in the civil war.
It would be interesting if this girl was there at the site of that riot.

No, it was a fucking rope with a loop tied into it so someone could pull it down like every other garage. Every rope with a loop in it isn't a noose.

I also heard they left a stack of mini KKK hoods by the water cooler.

Is this a noose?
merlin_173922462_3e9afdbe-b033-4550-9579-e9fff3311b4c-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Every garage pull I’ve ever seen is not a noose but then again I don’t hang out with rednecks.

Small, medium or large it’s still
A noose.

The pic I have is the one NASCAR officially released so if you’ve read anything about it, it should be familiar.

And the pic he posted looks like a still from the video of last years truck race.

Edit: That's the other one that was 2 stalls down that NASCAR said there weren't any like it at the track.
noose-pic.jpg

fbi-provides-details-on-rope-found-in-bubba-wallaces-garage.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000591205571.jpg

Last edited:
It would be interesting if this girl was there at the site of that riot.

I thought it was strange that the first article I read on this she mentioned that she was purposely avoiding the area of the protest on her way home.

I mean that makes sense, but I'm not sure why it was relevant to her telling the story of what allegedly happened.

Is this a noose?
merlin_173922462_3e9afdbe-b033-4550-9579-e9fff3311b4c-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Every garage pull I’ve ever seen is not a noose but then again I don’t hang out with rednecks.

Small, medium or large it’s still
A noose.

Is that really the garage pull in question from that Bubba story?

Not calling the police immediately and not knowing the street where it happened doesn't look good.

For those that know: Will a fuel oil(kerosene) lighter stay lit when thrown?

Back