Crime Four White Men Allegedly Light Black Girl on Fire **Investigation Finds No Evidence It Happened**

NewAntiqueAzurevasesponge-size_restricted.gif

From the article below:
She says she was on her way to her brother’s house at around 1 am Wednesday. She said she was aware
that protests had been happening, but wasn’t participating. Protests following the arrest of Yeshua Musa
were just winding down at around 1 am Wednesday. (Coincidence)

In recent weeks, far-right counter-protesters have attended and disrupted Black Lives Matter protests wearing
Hawiian style shirts floral shirts.

“I was listening to some music at a stoplight and then all of a sudden I heard someone yell the N-word really loud,”
she said in an interview Wednesday. “I turned my head to look and somebody’s throwing lighter fluid on me. And
then they threw a lighter at me, and my neck caught on fire and I tried to put it out, but I brushed it up onto my
face. I got it out and then I just blasted through the red light …

She said she’s reasonably certain it was four white men who “looked like classic Wisconsin frat boys …
Two of them were wearing all black, and then the other two were wearing jeans and a floral shirt,”
she said. She said the way they walked made her think they were intoxicated.
Source: https://madison365.com/black-woman-attacked-by-men-wielding-lighter-fluid-racial-slurs/

So...
She remembers all of their clothing and even that they had an "intoxicated walk" even though she
didn't see them until right before they threw lighter fluid on her then the lighter and she caught fire?
But she doesn't remember the intersection.

Also, apparently all of this happened through the passenger window because the burns are on her right side...
Althea2.jpg

Seems legit...
Here's a non completely shitty source for reference

https://www.nbc15.com/2020/06/25/po...t-on-fire-while-waiting-at-madison-stoplight/

Hill picked it up, but looks like they're just citing off the local news anyway

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...investigating-after-black-woman-suffers-burns
What's strange about the NBC report is that it conveys she told officers she "believed" it happened when she was at a certain intersection:

The teen, Althea Bernstein, told investigators the attack occurred around 1 a.m. and she believes it happened when she stopped at the State Street intersection while heading down West Gorham Street. The victim said she heard some yell a racial epithet through her rolled-down driver’s side window.

So she remembers the make and dress of all her four attackers in an instant, and the implement they used to pitch fluid on her, in the middle of the night, but she doesn't remember the specific intersection where a crime this traumatic was inflicted on her? Padding the claim with uncertainty is a classic tactic liar's use to give themselves an out.

Also, the local NBC coverage misreports her behavior immediately after the incident. They said she went straight home. Elsewhere, she mentioned getting to her brother's. She didn't go home until after first finishing her travel there. Finally, she went to the hospital. So she didn't call the cops, she didn't immediately go to the hospital, she didn't alter her plans as normal.

Everything about this story stinks. Maybe I'm crazy for finding it more credible she pulled one of these, and is lying to cover it up while simultaneously validating her prejudicial thinking with the lie:

[QUOTE="TR0UBLE SH00TER, post: 160755809, member: 398413"]
Althea2.jpg

Seems legit...
[/QUOTE]

Selfies mirror the photo Xerloch Holmer

Police need to do their jobs

Another Juicy Smollett

Biracial with an identity crisis makes up story of a racist attack.

I'm sorry but her story doesnt pass the smell test

Read the comments section. Looks like no one is buying this.

Yeah, we've all seen photos of people that have been sprayed with a fire accelerant
and lit on fire and it sure as hell doesn't look like that.

And where are the burns on her hands? Because she claims her neck was on fire and
she brushed it up on her face.

Stay tuned folks...

You’re mental man

As much as someone like you who celebrates some poor girl getting disfigured because the perpetrators supported your sick ideology of hate???

You are pathetic. Every post you have here just proves it more and more.

As much as someone like you who celebrates some poor girl getting disfigured because the perpetrators supported your sick ideology of hate???

You are pathetic. Every post you have here just proves it more and more.

Lmao okay

I feel like in this new race based religion of hate, that being a victim of white supremacy, is like being a bishop in the early church. It grants you prestige and position of power

A millionaire race car driver was VISIBLY upset that HE WAS NOT A VICTIM OF RACISM.

He was mad. He was mad that no white people discriminated against him. He wanted to be a victim so badly.

In a non Clown World he would have been happy that he wasn't a victim of a hate situation. He would have been happy that all of NASCAR came to his defense and worshipped him. But no. He was sad.

Because America wasn't racist to him.

CLOWN WORLD!

Back