Crime Four White Men Allegedly Light Black Girl on Fire **Investigation Finds No Evidence It Happened**

I saw that and didn't post it because that website is fucking weird.

It has randomly-placed links that on any decent website would be a source, but it just takes you to different pages on different subjects. Probably their way of "keeping" traffic on their site.

That said, it's fucking horrible that it happened.

NewAntiqueAzurevasesponge-size_restricted.gif

From the article below:
She says she was on her way to her brother’s house at around 1 am Wednesday. She said she was aware that protests had been happening, but wasn’t participating. Protests following the arrest of Yeshua Musa
were just winding down at around 1 am Wednesday. (Coincidence)

In recent weeks, far-right counter-protesters have attended and disrupted Black Lives Matter protests wearing Hawiian style shirts floral shirts.

“I was listening to some music at a stoplight and then all of a sudden I heard someone yell the N-word really loud,”she said in an interview Wednesday. “I turned my head to look and somebody’s throwing lighter fluid on me. And then they threw a lighter at me, and my neck caught on fire and I tried to put it out, but I brushed it up onto my face. I got it out and then I just blasted through the
red light …

She said she’s reasonably certain it was four white men who “looked like classic Wisconsin frat boys …
Two of them were wearing all black, and then the other two were wearing jeans and a floral shirt,”
she said. She said the way they walked made her think they were intoxicated.
Source: https://madison365.com/black-woman-attacked-by-men-wielding-lighter-fluid-racial-slurs/

So...
She remembers all of their clothing and even that they had an "intoxicated walk" even though she
didn't see them until right before they threw lighter fluid on her then the lighter and she caught fire?
But
she doesn't remember the intersection.

Seems legit...

(Alleged fire burn marks...)
Althea2.jpg

Updated:
Again, body language is telltale (pun intended).

Last edited:
Althea1_e1593067237255.0.jpg

inb4 Sherdog doesn't consider herself black thus it can't be a racist <TheDonald>

He's black by the Jim Crow "one-drop" rule, but he's also-- in the words of Halsey-- "passably white".

He could tell employers, bankers, and anyone else that he was white, not multiracial, and it would never be questioned.

Last edited:
Come on man tell me that shit ain’t real.
Most likely not.

She's an EMT and refused to call an ambulance. Drove to her brother's, stayed for awhile, drove herself home, then called a general medical line instead of calling for an ambulance. Then she finally drove herself to the hospital several hours later. And she didn't call police until later that day when she was coming off the pain meds. So about 12 hours after the supposed attack.

The images look like abrasions and not burns.

She does give them the description of the latest media hysteria of “far right” “boog bois.” Although she forgot to tell the police about the part where they yelled “This is MAGA country!”

Last edited:
We need police report verification

who knows how to use the Internet?

Althea1_e1593067237255.0.jpg

inb4 Sherdog doesn't consider herself black thus it can't be a racist <TheDonald>

It's extra hilarious that this post is based on something that actually happened on this fucking hellsite.

Could be a fake story who cares though

I would prefer that 100% of these stories were fake or hoaxes than any significant amount be the real deal, to be honest.

It's extra hilarious that this post is based on something that actually happened on this fucking hellsite.

I would prefer that 100% of these stories were fake or hoaxes than any significant amount be the real deal, to be honest.

Me too.

Reported on Social Revolt Justice Black News, nobody saw it, they didn't attack anybody else, and her mom drove her to the hospital "later that day"? Is she sure they didn't scream "this is MAGA country". Apparently nobody told her that if you throw a lighter, the fire goes out.

<LikeReally5>

Don't you guys get sick of falling for every hoax?

Back