Elections Four Texas Republicans, Including Judge, Arrested for Voter Fraud

2 months ago conservatives were throwing historically large and nonstop bitch fits claiming you were victims of all of the following...

-pollsters
-ballot burning (fake new vid)
-ballot stuffing (fake news vid)
-armies of dead voters (own GA gov told you that was BS)
-no observers (admitted to a "non-zero" number in court. Called bs on yourselves)
-voting machines being abducted in the nights (own GA gov told you that was BS)
-globalist manufactured panademic
-being targeted by hugo chavez (derp)
-voting machine hacking (no evidence)
-your own vice president
-your own supreme court

When you screech that you are the biggest victims EVER over and over again from all this different shit in all these different states but your party can't even figure out which of a dozen conspiracies you're actually a victim of because they are all very stupid, yeah you'll get people calling you on that bullshit. Literally your own governors.

This is in no way the same as saying "attempting voter fraud is impossible". That's something stupid you came up with all on your own.
We're all OK with it when our side gets away with something. Thats all this is.

I'd like it if we took voter fraud seriously, not as a way to zing our political opponents. If I had been saying similar things if the situations were reversed, I'd have a 1000 likes under the post by people like you.

The same evidence is only proof when Republicans do it. See how it works.

yeah, can you imagine someone accusing others and demanding accountability for the things they themselves are guilty of? god damned republicans... hypocrites! It's not like the "stay at home" people who then did the opposite... it's not like the "Russia pulls the strings people" or the "children in cages" or the border wall, or the endless other examples... right?

Conservatives cry about an election being stolen from them . . . Only to turn out THEY were the ones trying to steal it. Then you lunatics proceed to deflect with "but muh blm", "but masks", or "but muh Russia".

Come on, stop being so pathetic all the time.

Last edited:
LMAO so, the Republicans in the Senate blocked 3 Democrat-sponsored Election Security bills, yet even after Republicans get caught engaging in voter fraud--and not for the first time--you delusional cultists still think Democrats are the cheaters and Republicans are the ones trying to repair democracy.

You can't make this shit up. It's too damned stupid to be believed if it's not unfolding right in front of you. Future generations will never believe so many people could be just plain unable to accept reality.

Good. This is why I do not get why neolibs got so defensive about having safe elections and a comprehensive audit. Hereistheevidence dot com documented over 2 million anomalies from this election, which is just a sliver of what really happened, and obviously it extends to both sides of the isle. It should not matter who wins, what matters is that the election was fair. If there is ever a reason to protest, it should be over having fair elections. Only caring when the rigging happens to your team is the only reason the fraud is allowed to continue - many angry Berniebros forgot about the mass fraud done to Bernie as soon as Orange Man Bad was the victim, just like disenfranchised Gore supporters forgot about Florida in 2000 when Obama finally won.

Question to Biden or Trump supporters: would you still want your guy to be in if it was revealed that they lost legitimately and engaged in mass fraud?

The biggest problem is the machine fraud, and the only way to get rid of that is to get rid of the machines and go to paper and pencil like every other civilized country uses. Bev Harris and Black Box Voting have done a great job showing how easy it is the flip votes with "Fraction magic". Something tells me tho that with Biden, the neoliberals and the neocons controlling everything, we will not be switching over to this much more accurate and safer method.

Conservatives cry about an election being stolen from them . . . Only to have stories of conservatives trying committing fraud. Then you lunatics proceed to "but muh blm", "but masks", or "but muh Russia".

Come on, stop being so pathetic all the time.
people say fraud didn't happen, it's a conspiracy theory, there's no proof... you're limiting yourself by subscribing to the left right bs... one of us might be accurately described as "pathetic"... politicians don't give a shit about you or i...

No, no. Voter fraud is impossible, the libs have told me so. Plus its not "widespread" so its ok.

Nobody said voting was perfect and there was no fraud.

People said there was no evidence of widespread fraud because none was presented.

There were sixty court cases where they had the opportunity to prove something and nothing came of it.

Trump claimed widespread fraud in the 2016 election, assembled a team to investigate, and they came up with nothing.

What do you want, exactly?

If you guys don't trust Trump's hand picked teams to ensure elections are safe, who can you trust?

His own AG insisted fraud wasn't a significant problem. This is a guy who supported Trump's claims about how risky mail in voting was right from the start.

Is there anyone who is universally trusted to run an investigation for the 2020 election to prove anything?

Here is a counter balance. Glad to see more and more people caring about voter fraud!! All of it needs to be dealt with! Really highlights the risk of mail-in ballots! Along with the other problems noted.

78% Of Mail-In Ballots Proved Fraudulent, Judge Orders Election Do-Over.

also finds evidence of fraud and criminal activity, in how absentee ballots were handled, how votes were counted, and the actions by some at the polling place,” local news reports.

https://www.wcbi.com/notary-arrested-charged-voter-fraud-connection-aberdeen-alderman-election/

https://www.wtva.com/content/news/Court-orders-new-run-off-election-in-Aberdeen-573896011.html

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/mi-election-do-over-due-to-ballot-fraud/

dallas-jones.jpg

people say fraud didn't happen, it's a conspiracy theory, there's no proof... you're limiting yourself by subscribing to the left right bs... one of us might be accurately described as "pathetic"... politicians don't give a shit about you or i...

Who said zero fraud occurred? I'd like an example. What everyone with a fucking brain in their head has said is that there is no evidence of fraud on the scale that it affected the outcome of the election. Meaning there was a statistically insignificant amount of attempted fraud, and like in this case, many were caught. If you can't understand the difference or are being willfully obtuse, you are indeed pathetic.

We're all OK with it when our side gets away with something. Thats all this is.

I'd like it if we took voter fraud seriously, not as a way to zing our political opponents. If I had been saying similar things if the situations were reversed, I'd have a 1000 likes under the post by people like you.

I still remember the noise about the Bush polling machines. I didn't care about it at the time and still have no idea how much of it was a fairytale, but from the perspective of someone who only heard about it in the mainstream, it seemed like a real thing. I imagine it's largely the same now in the other direction.

Let us not forget this one in Texas

When asked about how many votes she could bring for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and Democratic U.S. Senate candidate M.J. Hegar, she said, “At least 5,000.” When asked how much this would cost, she replied, “For the entire team that I’m looking at, $55,000.”

In a separate recording, a reporter said on camera, “5,000 votes could swing the entire state.” Rodriguez replied, “Of course it can.”

https://www.thecentersquare.com/tex...cle_bd43f55e-2156-11eb-97cd-8f82c0d4c01d.html

Who said zero fraud occurred? I'd like an example. What everyone with a fucking brain in their head has said is that there is no evidence of fraud on the scale that it affected the outcome of the election. Meaning there was a statistically insignificant amount of attempted fraud, and like in this case, many were caught. If you can't understand the difference or are being willfully obtuse, you are indeed pathetic.
... uh... awfully nuanced now but you're saying it wasn't the official narrative to refute any fraud and to smear anyone who might suggest it happened on any level large or small with an impact or not, even when many examples were put forth? Willfully obtuse? It's not for me to wake anyone up when they need their sleep...

Voter fraud on either side is bad for the Country and should be prosecuted.

this. It is just a shame that threads like this are only attempts to be like "ha! gotcha republicans cheated, not democrats, but there is no real significant voter fraud because only 17 ballots here."

Meanwhile, democrats tried to get 5000 votes in one county in the same state (and this story has been out for quite some time). And this was found while investigating another instance of voter fraud in TX (with democrats)

Or that 78% of mail in ballots being fraudulent in a district isn't of concern, and raise questions about other areas with mail in ballots.

In fact, in the GA legislative hearings related to fulton county, they cited the same concerns as they found in Mississippi, yet people don't think they should look at the actual ballots, despite a massive increase in mail in ballots for the election.

And this is just what is caught. Now imagine if they did do actual audits of the ballots, etc.

It just sucks it took almost a year for the Mississippi case to go through the court system... I am shocked it wasn't ruled as moot, and they are doing a revote.

Here is a counter balance. Glad to see more and more people caring about voter fraud!! All of it needs to be dealt with! Really highlights the risk of mail-in ballots! Along with the other problems noted.

78% Of Mail-In Ballots Proved Fraudulent, Judge Orders Election Do-Over.

also finds evidence of fraud and criminal activity, in how absentee ballots were handled, how votes were counted, and the actions by some at the polling place,” local news reports.

https://www.wcbi.com/notary-arrested-charged-voter-fraud-connection-aberdeen-alderman-election/

https://www.wtva.com/content/news/Court-orders-new-run-off-election-in-Aberdeen-573896011.html

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/mi-election-do-over-due-to-ballot-fraud/

dallas-jones.jpg

LOL clown
from your "article"
occurred in Ward 1 or Aberdeen, Mississippi for the position of alderman between candidates Robert Devaull and Nicholas Holliday.

nice try with the misquoted :
"78% Of Mail-In Ballots Proved Fraudulent, Judge Orders Election Do-Over."

lol with your "the sky is falling" bullshit some small local town election

trying to pretend this was about the presidential one??? lol
<Dany07>

this is it!!! unleash the kraken

LOL clown
from your "article"

nice try with the misquoted :
"78% Of Mail-In Ballots Proved Fraudulent, Judge Orders Election Do-Over."

lol with your "the sky is falling" bullshit some small local town election

trying to pretend this was about the presidential one??? lol
<Dany07>

this is it!!! unleash the kraken

how is that a misquote? I said it was specifically in one area of Mississippi?

Back