Four Reasons Jon Jones Will Lose To Daniel Cormier

This is why I don't read these forums.....

Although I agree with your de facto opinion that Fedor was mostly yokuza hype, beating Barnett, Nelson, Mir, Silva....thats very impressive. You telling me JJ can TKO Bigfoot Silva in no time? I will be glad Sherdoggers will see an Olympic level athlete vs. a collegiate level athlete on sat night. Jones will get embarrassed. Like you should feel about now.

Yoel Romero vs. Feijao. How did the olympic medalist (that DC says is the best wrestler in MMA) do in that one?

Last edited:
1.) Wrestling:

The obvious advantage of Cormier is his Olympic-level wrestling pedigree that saw him finish fourth in the 2004 Games. He went into the 2008 Games searching for gold as the United States team captain, but his body shut down after making weight and forced him to withdraw from the competition.

He also came in second place in the NCAA championships his senior year at Oklahoma State University, making him one of the most decorated mat technicians to ever set foot in the octagon. But those accolades are far from good enough for Cormier, and he plans on using his wrestling to become UFC champion after he saw greatness fall just within reach during his amateur background.

While it

1.) Wrestling:

The obvious advantage of Cormier is his Olympic-level wrestling pedigree that saw him finish fourth in the 2004 Games. He went into the 2008 Games searching for gold as the United States team captain, but his body shut down after making weight and forced him to withdraw from the competition.

He also came in second place in the NCAA championships his senior year at Oklahoma State University, making him one of the most decorated mat technicians to ever set foot in the octagon. But those accolades are far from good enough for Cormier, and he plans on using his wrestling to become UFC champion after he saw greatness fall just within reach during his amateur background.

While it

Back