Four Questions for the Fraudsters

I'll give it a shot:

1. If Democrats were capable of pulling off systemic fraud, why didn't they flip the senate? Even more confounding, why did they fraud their way to losing seats in the house?
TDS
2. If fraud across 7 plus battleground states is so prevalent, why have the vast, vast majority of the - hm, let's say 1,000 - allegations been so easily debunked? More importantly, why have lower courts thrown out 12 out of 12 of Trump's lawsuits?
Giuliani is about to come through with a major bombshell, but he's waiting for this to reach the Supreme Court to drop the KO punch.
3. Why is it inconceivable that Trump would lose this election when he has had the lowest approval ratting of any modern president and when polling (EVEN THE GATEWAY PUNDITS POLLS) showed Trump down?
Rally crowd sizes and number of lawn signs suggest otherwise.
4. Why do you keep claiming a software glitch moved massive amounts of votes to Biden?
Bill Gates

I'll give it a shot:

TDS

Giuliani is about to come through with a major bombshell, but he's waiting for this to reach the Supreme Court to drop the KO punch.

Rally crowd sizes and number of lawn signs suggest otherwise.

Bill Gates

lmao

to be honest, i bet they read this and were convinced

two vote discrepancy out of millions

fuckin wasting our time with this shit

I read it as a 2 vote discrepancy out of 4239, not millions. Arizona has 7.4 million so that’s 3491 votes. Still meaningless.

1. If Democrats were capable of pulling off systemic fraud, why didn't they flip the senate? Even more confounding, why did they fraud their way to losing seats in the house?

Mathematically, if fraud were part of the equation, how is it even possible that this is the outcome?

(The answer is obviously that the split ticket result indicates a legitimate election wherein the president generated unprecedented levels of bi-partisan disgust).

2. If fraud across 7 plus battleground states is so prevalent, why have the vast, vast majority of the - hm, let's say 1,000 - allegations been so easily debunked? More importantly, why have lower courts thrown out 12 out of 12 of Trump's lawsuits?

For some contexts, why is every video of big foot blurry?

3. Why is it inconceivable that Trump would lose this election when he has had the lowest approval ratting of any modern president and when polling (EVEN THE GATEWAY PUNDITS POLLS) showed Trump down?

You're looking at essentially the reverse out come of 2016, when Trump barely won. His support was just barely enough to beat out Clinton, who was nearly as disliked as Trump. Now, after four years of chaos and a catastrophic and comical response to the pandemic, the tables have turned. This is the most believable outcome to an election.

4. Why do you keep claiming a software glitch moved massive amounts of votes to Biden?

If this were the case, then the glitch would effectively stack the illegitimately submitted electronic votes on top of the illegitimately submitted fraudulent votes, and you would expect to see massive margins in favor of Biden yet we see razor thin tallies in WI, GA, and AZ?

The outcome of this election is as real as Donald Trump's debt.

Putting aside questions of fraud, there were a handful of close races, and recounts may be on the table, and enough electoral votes are at stake where it might matter for the outcome. Is this correct ? I think it is.

And the recounts are independent of fraud allegations in most of these states up for grabs.

You agree that the efforts to get a recount in the close pivotal races is not out of the ordinary, right ? Rather, anyone in Trump's position would be justified in calling for those recounts?

Putting aside questions of fraud, there were a handful of close races, and recounts may be on the table, and enough electoral votes are at stake where it might matter for the outcome. Is this correct ? I think it is.

And the recounts are independent of fraud allegations in most of these states up for grabs.

You agree that the efforts to get a recount in the close pivotal races is not out of the ordinary, right ? Rather, anyone in Trump's position would be justified in calling for those recounts?

The most a statewide recount has moved an election is by 5000 votes I believe. And that’s not enough to flip any state.

More often, recounts move a couple hundred votes.

Jill Stein lost 10 votes in her recount bid.

And last of all, trump would need to flip three states to win.

Do a recount for all I care. It doesn’t matter.

The most a statewide recount has moved an election is by 5000 votes I believe. And that’s not enough to flip any state.

More often, recounts move a couple hundred votes.

Jill Stein lost 10 votes in her recount bid.

And last of all, trump would need to flip three states to win.

Do a recount for all I care. It doesn’t matter.

Well, all of the fraud allegations will be decided in court in any case, so I hardly care about any of this.

I don't mind recounts though. Don't know why people r so wound up about this.

1. Something about it being too obvious

2. Librul activist judges or something

3. Polls are fake. Yard signs, boat parades, and super spreader events are the one true indicator.

4. Some guy who is famous for falsely claiming he invented email posted a tweet.

We need posters to commit to this, and also explain what they will do when Trump doesn't overturn the election.

@EyeOfNewt @b34stmode @grimballer @glenwo2 @genecop @Diogenes of Sinope and more

Post-election audits find no fraud in Arizona

ore than half of all counties in Arizona have conducted post-election audits and found either no discrepancies or microscopic issues that don’t affect the outcome, according to reports filed with the secretary of state’s office.

Audits in Arizona’s four largest counties, which comprised 86% of all votes for president in the state, turned up no evidence of the systematic voter fraud that President Trump has complained about. There were no irregularities found in Maricopa County, which is home to Phoenix. Officials in Pima County, home to Tucson, audited a random sample of 4,239 votes in the presidential race and only found a two-vote discrepancy.

Arizona currently has the closest margin between Trump and President-elect Joe Biden. Biden is ahead by 11,537 votes, or just 0.34% out of more than 3.3 million ballots cast statewide. There are under 25,000 ballots remaining to be counted, according to the secretary of state’s office. CNN has not yet projected a winner.
https://edition.cnn.com/politics/li...s-11-12-20/h_98a625dddebc622aa30eb510a0514e1f
16 prosecutors tell Barr there’s no evidence of election fraud
"There is no evidence of voter fraud or other irregularities that could substantially impact the election, 16 federal prosecutors charged with investigating election crimes have said in a letter to Attorney General William Barr, NBC News reported early Saturday."
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/14/16-prosecutors-tell-barr-theres-no-evidence-of-election-fraud.html

Georgia secretary of state says there's no evidence of widespread voter fraud
"Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has ordered a manual, by-hand ballot recount to be certified by November 20 in the presidential election. President Trump has claimed the state will be a "big presidential win," despite facing a roughly 14,000-vote deficit. Meanwhile, both of Georgia's Republican senators, who face runoff elections in January, have called on Raffensperger to resign, alleging without evidence that he failed to oversee a fair and secure election. Raffensperger discussed the path forward with Tony Dokoupil."
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/georg...theres-no-evidence-of-widespread-voter-fraud/

The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud
"The president and his allies have baselessly claimed that rampant voter fraud stole victory from him. Officials contacted by The Times said that there were no irregularities that affected the outcome."
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/us/politics/voting-fraud.html

Because now we have gotten to slash and burn politics.

Mathematically, if fraud were part of the equation, how is it even possible that this is the outcome?

(The answer is obviously that the split ticket result indicates a legitimate election wherein the president generated unprecedented levels of bi-partisan disgust).

For some contexts, why is every video of big foot blurry?

You're looking at essentially the reverse out come of 2016, when Trump barely won. His support was just barely enough to beat out Clinton, who was nearly as disliked as Trump. Now, after four years of chaos and a catastrophic and comical response to the pandemic, the tables have turned. This is the most believable outcome to an election.

If this were the case, then the glitch would effectively stack the illegitimately submitted electronic votes on top of the illegitimately submitted fraudulent votes, and you would expect to see massive margins in favor of Biden yet we see razor thin tallies in WI, GA, and AZ?

The outcome of this election is as real as Donald Trump's debt.

hiya Overtures,

i think i can touch on all four of your items; the POTUS has told the country for the last four years that the Democrats commit voter fraud.

*muses*

you should visit my state sometime, lol. the state legislature, which is controlled by the GOP, has tried valiantly - year after year - to introduce "anti voter fraud" laws that get struck down in the courts time after time (despite the fact that the only voter fraud in this state was committed by the GOP).

its an article of faith among the GOP that the Democrats cheat to win, and this notion has been reinforced by the POTUS.

faith is a powerful thing. its stronger than any of the points you brought up in your OP.

- IGIT

Back