Four Jackson-Wink fighters to contest UFC titles in the next few months

Mattitude V1

WAR CONDIT
@Silver
Reaction score
At least ONE of them has to win, right?

Condit, Cerrone, Dodson, Holm (I may be forgetting one) are fighting for UFC titles.

Who is the most likely to walk away with it? They're all underdogs, but I doubt they all lose.

Cerrone
Condit
Dodson
Holm

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if they all lost. It'd suck, because I'd like to see Cerrone and Dodson get their belts.

Arlovski vs Mir is obviously not a title fight but can have serious title implications

Arlovski vs Mir is obviously not a title fight but can have serious title implications

yeah, but what happens if Mir wins? and I have a feeling that he will...
Mir vs Cain for the first contender? Is the werdum rematch officially booked?

Lol at Jackson-Wink.

I would really like to see Condit win the title

I want Cerrone to win so bad.

I'm split on Condit-Lawler

I think MM still beats Dodson

Holm is being thrown to the 800lb gorilla too early.

There is honestly a bigger chance they go 0-4 than get a belt... Which is REALLY weird to say about their camp.

No one. They are top fighters but not potential champions. Maybe Condit and Cerrone have slim chance. Dodson, Holm no way.

yeah, but what happens if Mir wins? and I have a feeling that he will...
Mir vs Cain for the first contender? Is the werdum rematch officially booked?

If a thread on sherdog is to be believed, the winner gets Fedor.

Condit will beat Lawler. Lawler has been rocked in too many of his past fights and Condit is the guy to catch him.

If I were a betting man I'd go for Condit.

Cerrone will get TKO'd
Holm submitted
Dodson UD loss

At least ONE of them has to win, right?

Condit, Cerrone, Dodson, Holm (I may be forgetting one) are fighting for UFC titles.

Who is the most likely to walk away with it? They're all underdogs, but I doubt they all lose.

Condit, Dodson, Cerrone, Holm .. in that order.

I say Condit has a legit shot. I like Lawler and Condit both, so I'm torn here.
Dodson has a punchers chance. If he connects, it can end the night for MM. Going with MM though.
Holm has no chance imo. She's not going to KO Rousey, she's not putting enough weight in her punches to do that.
I want Cerrone to win so bad, but I just cannot see it happen... He could land a n early headkick though, who knows. I'm going with RDA.

Condit loses in a war.
Dodson is shut off completely and loses clear-cut UD.
Holm is demolished within a round.
Cerrone has a shot, but it'll be a coin toss.

I would say...

Condit has a 45% chance
Dodson and Cerrone about 25% (maybe Dodson has a better shot than that but he looked awful in his last fight and MM keeps improving)
And Holm less than 5%

Cerrone and Condit.

I'd love to see Cerrone win the belt. I'm a big fan of both Condit and Lawler so that will be bittersweet either way, but I'll be happy that either of them are champ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back