Found strange satanic imagery in a near by parking lot. Very concerned. Satanic interpreters GTFIH

Its a symbol to conjure more clippy threads

I was at a bar for a UFC fight once and similar marking were in the parking lot. I had some drunk guy telling me those were marking for nuclear missile silos underground, I told him we should get some picks and shovels, dig up the missiles then we'd have our own nukes. The guy actually thought that was a great idea and went and got his friends, nothing funnier than a bunch of drunk "just bleed" bros planning to tear up a parking lot on an easter egg hunt for nuclear missiles.

geese18.JPG

So you've moved on to molesting geese?

You scared of some little symbols? What's the matter? Don't you have any rust on your clipicles?

I think we just need to find a good parking space. You can contact the company adelaide airport parking for example. Personally, I use the services of this company. And they provide an excellent parking space. So you can also try

Those are marked in such a way only Lucifer himself could have trained the person capable, gateways are inevitably going to open, CLIPPY you have to be our Constantine

Back