Foty

IMO, the only way that would have passed Varner-Lauzon, was if Lauzon finished the fight with that ankle lock. Otherwise, it's just a fairly one sided ass whooping, and it's impressive in that Lauzon survived that much punishment, rather than a fantastic back and forth.

No, just most bloody. Poirier/Zombie #1 for sure.

FOTN but I think the last round was just sloppy, the only redeeming thing in it was J-Lau's sub attempt at the end. The first 2 rounds were amazing though, no doubt.

Sorry guys, KZ/Poirier was too one-sided to top that. That shit had me riveted to the end.

FOTN but I think the last round was just sloppy, the only redeeming thing in it was J-Lau's sub attempt at the end. The first 2 rounds were amazing though, no doubt.

Yeah the third round was dull until the last 30 seconds. FotN for sure but people saying FotY are getting a bit carried away.

KZ won all three rounds up to the finish. A great performance, but not FOTY. I love that fight, because KZ is awesome, but it did not have the drama that Lauzon/Miller had.

And to the dude who said barely even FOTN? GTFO!

That's full retard, right there.

I don't know about FOTY-- it's one of the best fights of 2012 probably, but it's probably not FOTY, but the first round is definitely in the top 3 for round of the year.

Back