Forzasports sparring gloves

avidfighter

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys,
this is my first post on the forum so please be nice! The discovery of forzasports has helped us int'l buyers a lot because of its cheap shipping rates. Onto the topic, I am looking for a 16oz sparring glove that is preferably under $100 from the range that they offer. Im a bit of over 120lbs (growing teen), therefore I'd prefer a tight fit for my hands. Anyone have suggestions?

You may want to hop on the mmahq.com deal of the day for the Ring to Cage Deluxe MiM-Foam Sparring Gloves. I know some of the members here speak highly of them. Check the FAQ to see if they ship to your country, if so they'd be $82 shipped.

forza is awesome but watch out for customs costs to the Eu if that's where you're based! killer

For over $100 you can get some very fine gloves on Forza. But the titles are good for the buck if you really can't go over
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Title-Boxin...606?pt=Boxing_Gloves&var=&hash=item9766374427 ( i apparently have an extremely similar brand/design glove to this and i quite like it)

If i were you i'd spend the extra bucks and get the best gloves. Loads of stuff is one 20$ more expensive and some of the expensive stuff has free shipping, so it might balance out!

Don't limit yourself to Forza, their international shipping rates are good but there's still customs to pay for.

I've just ordered the Ring to Cage gloves from MMAHQ,

Put me down as another who recommends the R2C MiM gloves for sparring. That deal going right now from MMAHQ is well worth it.

Now if you are set on going through Forza then any of the Title gloves would be your best bet to come out under 100.....I think.....I know nothing about dealing with customs.

Last edited:
Now if you are set on going through Forza then any of the Title gloves would be your best bet to come out under 100.....I think.....I know nothing about dealing with customs.

Probably about $140USD total (

That's a great price! you will have to let me know what you think of the gloves, might grab a pair myself :)

Yeah and that's including $30 shipping. I've wanted to try Ring to Cage gloves for a while, but ordering direct from them is expensive if you live outside the US, last shipping quote I got was $55, on a pair of gloves that were $99, plus customs.

I'm pretty sure MMAHQ deals only run for 24h so you'll have to be quick if you want a pair.

Yeah and that's including $30 shipping. I've wanted to try Ring to Cage gloves for a while, but ordering direct from them is expensive if you live outside the US, last shipping quote I got was $55, on a pair of gloves that were $99, plus customs.

I'm pretty sure MMAHQ deals only run for 24h so you'll have to be quick if you want a pair.
Wow that's pretty decent. :)

That's good to know, thanks alot for the info, I will check it out right now before I miss out!

Back