Forums basically unusable today.

Not A Theist

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, I posted in this thread a few hours ago:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...the-comic-world.3894557/page-2#post-148292903

Then I came back to it and my post was gone, and the thread had lost a page. I posted in it again remarking on this phenomenon, and that post is gone, even though it shows my post as being the last posted from the Mayberry thread listing. On top of this, my notifications are jumping between 142 and 140, up and down, repeatedly (I don't check them).

Is something going on with the forum? Is anyone else experiencing this?

I can't search my content, only posts from yesterday show up, and I keep getting the same alerts over and over.

Same problem as last month. If it matters, Android chrome.

Same - have to refresh multiple times to get current content - otherwise everything conked out about 5-6 hours ago

I've been getting the same thing. Old alert notifications that won't go away, threads missing replies, old posts that I can read in my history but link to a thread that doesn't supposedly exist. Even had to click this thread 3 times to get it to appear, kept getting a message that the thread didn't exist even though I could read the op while hovering over it.

Definitely some bugs in the works.

Also posts sometimes showing up in wrong order.

is supported by Cricket wireless
m96jjd.jpg

<NightKingBringIt> Your welcome.

When i click on one of my threads more often than not i get the message that there is an error and the thread doesn't load. The same if i try to post in a thread i've created.
It's been like this all day.
Earlier i tried 5 times to get into one of my own threads and each time i couldn't, so i gave up!
It's fine with threads other people have made.
Any idea what is going on?

I've tried to edit some posts today, adding a few sentences I forgot to type.

Each time, after adding the sentences, I click on 'edit post' to finalize the changes, and 'This Post Is No Longer Available.' Although it still is publicly viewable.

WTF is going on?

I can't respond to a lot of threads. Get notices hours late. Some threads seem to not exist when I click on them.

Best way to describe it is like Sherdog is stuck in some archive from 6 or 7 hours ago. Once in a while the current one will blink through, and then will vanish

No new threads since 6am (12:30 here now), posts I've made in threads since then don't even show up. My alerts are stuck on 5 alerts and 1 new message even though I've checked them. When those go away, I know the site is actually up to date for this one instant, but then when I refresh the page or open a new one it goes away

Since the stuck in time stuff, I don't see anyone else to know if it's site wide or just me. Once in a while on the blinks I did see someone saying the site was giving him issues about post doesn't exist (which happened to me once on a blink, then I click like, and post no longer existed because it was made since the time stuck began)

Happening on both laptop and mobile, Chrome and an adblocking browser

Same, and the orders of posts are wrong

Yup it's happening again. It happened a couple of weeks ago when they started the transition to https and it's back again.

Back