Forum warriors, what desk chair do you ride into battle?

Gimme!!!

Where can I find this?

http://www.ergoquest.com/zero-gravity-workstations.html

Altwork makes a similar but more compact chair.

aram-300x169.jpg

Ok so I have also been looking at some in 200-250 range, I would just have to postpone purchase of another thing at the moment, which is doable. Is there any chance you could name the chair you are specifically talking about that you got a few years back.

It is even conceivable that I could also get a chair in the $350 range (I have been looking at some DxRacers) but I am trying to avoid spending that much if at all possible.

I'm not sure they make the exact model anymore. I know Office Depot was clearing it out and it was the last one in the store, so I got it cheaper.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/1866970/Serta-MyFit-Cantilever-Executive-Air-Chair/

When I decided I wanted a nice chair, I went to a local office supply. The chair I liked was almost $300 in 1992. He asked me if the color was important and I said no. He took me to their used area. They had the same chair in an avocado color. It came out of a conference room when a local hospital remodeled. Part of the deal for the new furniture was to remove the old. It looked like it was never used. Got it for $60.

how dare you!
it's reasonably clean.
how's that sloth-toed wife of yours btw?

Hon Basyx mid top back. I should have ordered the high back so I can rest my head on it. The pneumatic cylinder on mine flaked out super fast.

Hon Basyx mid top back. I should have ordered the high back so I can rest my head on it. The pneumatic cylinder on mine flaked out super fast.

I keep reading reviews about the cylinders failing. What the hell? Is it that hard for the industry to make a durable cylinder mechanism under $600? This borders on scandal.

I sit on a oak cedar stool I made with no padding made with my bare hands and a few tools I forged And by hand

I use a dxracer and stool. Was worth it I think. Seat tilts and the back reclines almost horizontal.

ba484a7eb5003f7a3bdc3f77b2a9f85e.jpg

a8_092915.jpg

I use a dxracer and stool. Was worth it I think. Seat tilts and the back reclines almost horizontal.

ba484a7eb5003f7a3bdc3f77b2a9f85e.jpg

a8_092915.jpg

Yeah I read a lot of reviews on them and watched youtube reviews. If I did get one it would be one of the ones that is rated for higher than 250 lbs weight capacity. Kind of out of my budget range though.

Yeah I read a lot of reviews on them and watched youtube reviews. If I did get one it would be one of the ones that is rated for higher than 250 lbs weight capacity. Kind of out of my budget range though.

The one I have holds 180kg or something ridiculous like that. After going through a few cheaper chairs I decided to save up, it's worth it in the end. You can sit in it for hours and it doesn't hurt your back at all.

Have the exact same one at work and it's unreal.

just saw one negative review on this chair claiming it does not have a tilt or rock function. Can you verify that that is not true. I thought all swivel chairs had a tilt function.

Herman Miller - if I had it to do over again, I'd pick something else. It's not that comfortable.

I keep reading reviews about the cylinders failing. What the hell? Is it that hard for the industry to make a durable cylinder mechanism under $600? This borders on scandal.

They probably only pay $25 for a chair they sell for $300. If they make one that lasts, they won't sell as many.

I have a cushion back chair, and it's so hot. Is there such a mesh back chair where I can just swap the back with a cushion back chair?

Back