Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots

Forum showing wrong threads

Discussion in 'Support' started by JoeyJoeJoeJr, Dec 21, 2018.

1. JoeyJoeJoeJr

JoeyJoeJoeJr Purple Belt

From time to time this weird thing happens where I load a forum and it shows me really old threads with weird crown symbols beside them. It will not show me the new threads. Today its the war room and every time I go there I get this.

[​IMG]

As you can see a bunch of random posts from some guy named warlord palis. That is the main war room page.

Heres a little further down so you can see i wasnt searching warlord palis or anyone else.

[​IMG]

Some of the rest of the threads are newer but still. I get this in mayberry sometimes too, it will just show me a bunch of random threads from the past.

Heres what its supposed to show.

[​IMG]

Not sure why this happens

2. Valhoven

Valhoven Iron stars burning bright Staff Member Senior Moderator

When this happens, are you perchance accessing these pages through the SD mobile app?

If so, you need remove the app as we no longer support it; download a homepage shortcut rather to your phone via its mobile web browser or even sideload it. Functional and timely accessibility should then return to your on-the-go experience with us.

@JoeyJoeJoeJr

Slobodan likes this.
  3. JoeyJoeJoeJr

JoeyJoeJoeJr Purple Belt

I dont use the app. I use a mobile browser called UC Browser. This doesnt happen on chrome but I use UC for data savings