Fortune vs Vassell added to Bellator 271

Woah, it's nice Fortune pulled out of the bout at the end of October months ahead to book one at the beginning of November. Totally not ducking Minakov

Woah, it's nice Fortune pulled out of the bout at the end of October months ahead to book one at the beginning of November. Totally not ducking Minakov
Was there a confirmed reason for his pullout? Maybe visa issues?

Good to see both guys more active especially Linton at HW. The Swarm is coming off of two decent stoppage wins both in the 2nd and one being over the legend Sergei of course. For these reasons if a win over Fortune happens I am all for another Swarm title push he'd have deserved it.

Good to see both guys more active especially Linton at HW. The Swarm is coming off of two decent stoppage wins both in the 2nd and one being over the legend Sergei of course. For these reasons if a win over Fortune happens I am all for another Swarm title push he'd have deserved it.
Yup, winner should be next in line for the winner of Bader vs Moldovsky. Unless Souwma pulls the upset against Minakov, then he leapfrogs them all and gets titleshot.

Yup, winner should be next in line for the winner of Bader vs Moldovsky. Unless Souwma pulls the upset against Minakov, then he leapfrogs them all and gets titleshot.
I'd be okay with Sowma getting one more in even if he gets past Minakov. He's just a little bit early and I think even if he does win there'll be an element of flukiness to it.

Tyrell should win this one, more forgiving a matchup than Minakov.

Certainly an easier fight than Minakov.

Back