**Forrest/Tito III**

did tito start this thread??? so i'm not even close to a tito fan. but i do think he won this fight.

at least this thread debunked that stupid ass "Worst robberies of 2012" thread.

Who ever you scored the fight for, it wasn't a robbery.

Did it really need to be debunked? It's not like anyone was agreeing that Tito got robbed...

Only watched it once but I thought Tito was going to get the win.

i though tito won by a long shot and this is coming from a guy who dislikes tito

Tito only gets robbed in the eyes of his fanboys.

I'm a Tito fanboy and I thought he lost pretty soundly. Which is why I was confused as hell after Forrest ran out of the cage.

The answer is obvious: Forrest didn't ball up and cry or run out of the ring. Therefore he won.

I scored it for Tito because of the knockdown that I believe just barely put the edge in his favor, but it could have easily gone either way. Both guys fought a competitive fight for sure, so to speak.

i agree with the decision for all 3 fights.

Only saw it live and thought Tito won. Mostly because of the knockdown or two(?) he had in the fight. In addition, Ortiz had the only takedowns of the fight and I think 3 or 4 at that.

Forrest, but i thought Tito did significantly more damage. They both looked bad, the fight was sloppy and it doesn't really matter who got the decision.

Forrest, but i thought Tito did significantly more damage. They both looked bad, the fight was sloppy and it doesn't really matter who got the decision.

Mattered to Forrest, another win on his record. Plus his show money was 100k i think, and the win bonus for beating Tito was 250 k lol. I think it matters to him.

Back