**Forrest/Tito III**

29-28 Forrest imo

Forrest fairly easily neutralized Tito when each time Tito took him down. Forrest significantly outlanded him and at multiple points Tito took dozens of unanswered shots while just coming forward with a high guard.

That said Tito had a good length of top control in more than one round and he did have a couple of knockdowns. Fight wasn't a blowout but I thought(and still do) that it was a clearcut 2-1 round decision. I could see how the judges could have given it to Tito with how enamored they are with TDs and how knockdowns sway them.

That said, I liked the fight and was thankful for it because that card really wasn't delivering before that.

I agree with this.

I don't think Forrest or Tito looked that great, kinda looked old and slow. But Forrest like he always does kept up a good pace, and it was a gritty tough fight. Tito went out giving a good fight, a fight of the night fight.

all decisions are Draw's, in my book.

Forrest.

I really didn't think it was that close either

I say Forrest. Tito had his moments, he rocked Forrest but then he ended up picking Tito apart for the rest of each round after.

I thought Tito won the second and third fight but I probably being a bit biased too since I don't care for Forrest.

forrest won, but thought the knockdowns were going to cost him

would have loved to see a 5 round fight between them, each fight left you wanting championship rounds

I scored it a draw. But I did think Tito may have won the second fight.

I scored it for Tito. I still think it's a clear-cut decision. It's funny how sherdoggers are all about "damage" and "aggression" except when it comes to Tito. I also differ from a lot of people in that I believe a knockdown gives one fighter a distinct point advantage (like in boxing). So I believe Tito won rounds 2-3. I thought the first round could be argued for either fighter.

On a somewhat side note, I believe Tito won all three fights. A lot of people think Forrest won the first fight apparently because he threw more punches. The fact that most of those punches didn't land doesn't seem to matter, because throwing punches is simply enough to win a fight. Even if this is true, it could only be ruled a draw because Tito obviously had a 10-8 first round, although it wasn't scored that way.

For the second fight, I think the argument can be made that it was a draw, because Tito didn't do shit the last round, literally. He did absolutely nothing. I'm not even sure if he threw a punch that round. And though I wouldn't agree with it, I also wouldn't shit bricks if the 3rd round was scored 10-8 because of it. But I believe he clearly won the first two rounds. A lot of people point to the fact that Forrest outlanded Tito in the first round, but they always refuse to point out that most of those punches were pitter-pat punches that came near the end of the round after Forrest swept Tito. Those punches might count as having "landed" but they literally did no damage.

forrest won, but thought the knockdowns were going to cost him

would have loved to see a 5 round fight between them, each fight left you wanting championship rounds

please no lol

I watched the fight live and the whole crowd was cheering like crazy when that fight was happening. I scored it for Tito, but it was close and I can clearly understand how somebody could score it for Forrest.

Great fight and the best in the trilogy.

at least this thread debunked that stupid ass "Worst robberies of 2012" thread.

Who ever you scored the fight for, it wasn't a robbery.

forrest outlanded by a huge margin.

tito hurt him worse.

meh.

I thought it was close an in the moment I had tito narrowly winning. Haven't watched it a second time but I didnt scream bloody murder at the decision either. I think one scorecard made me go huh.. Close fight

Back