Forrest for UFC HOF?

Not that it isn't already, but if Bonnar gets in it would become the biggest bs hof of all time.

There is a chance he will, but i doubt it. Kinda hard to justify having one great fight and losing.

Then he would be in the lower tier part of the Hall of Famers.

It's just how I see the Hall of Fame, as a history of the UFC Champions kinda place.

Maybe if they inducted 5 fighters on a regular basis, maybe a year. This could work.

Yes, he deserves it, and yes, he will be.

He was half of the fight that put the UFC on the map and started the serious upward trend for the company, won the first TUF, eventually went on to beat two consecutive #1 LHWs and win the title in the process, and has fought and beaten numerous big names through his UFC career. Yeah, as of late he's been somewhat uninspired and extra whacky (in somewhat of a bad way), but he still deserves it 100%.

Dude, 1999 is on the phone and they want their "Bas's win against Randleman is super controversial" argument back.

LOL yeah, and what about the fact that he has as many fights in the UFC as Kimbo Slice?

Yes, he deserves it, and yes, he will be.

He was half of the fight that put the UFC on the map and started the serious upward trend for the company, won the first TUF, eventually went on to beat two consecutive #1 LHWs and win the title in the process, and has fought and beaten numerous big names through his UFC career. Yeah, as of late he's been somewhat uninspired and extra whacky (in somewhat of a bad way), but he still deserves it 100%.

100% This

He definitely will, and I'd say he deserves it.

What hurts Forrest is that when he wins, it's usually pretty gritty and pretty close. And when he loses, he tends to get absolutely destroyed. But his back to back wins over Shogun and Quinton would be a massive highlight on anyone's resume. He's a TUF winner, a former champion, and was a fixture in the top ten for some time.

LOL yeah, and what about the fact that he has as many fights in the UFC as Kimbo Slice?

You are an IGNORAMUS in the truest sense of the word if You are actually comparing Bas Rutten to Kimbo Slice. Just quit life, you FOOL !

put anyone, since that guy mask is in there, anyone will do.

Please God, NO !

You may not like him, I am not a huge fan either but there is absolutely no denying that he is a HOFer.

-The most significant fight in UFC history
-TUF 1 champion
-LHW champion

You Judge Forrest off of 3 fights? Jardine, Silva and Tito III?

Go watch how respectful he has been in his 13 other UFC fights.

Rashad scrambled his brains and took his title, Forrest got up immediately and gave Shad a hug congratulating him...

He gets emotional sometime so what. He's emotional and goofy, shouldn't take away from his career, but you don't have to like him for it.

i didnt say he was disrespectful. i actually think the things he's done that have been "disrespectful" are more, like you said, from him getting emotional but i doubt he meant any disrespect. that being said i hold to my prior statement that i expect more composure from a HoF'er. The "downs" of his ups and downs already hold some damaging weight. when you add the fact that he becomes more or less hysterical after a lose doesnt help his case any. and i didnt say he shouldnt be a HoF, i simply said as far as my vote goes id be on the fence about it.

Ken Shamrock was the first Ultimate fighter, considering the fact that he was the pionner of well rounded fighters, he had some stand up skills, he could wrestle and even submit, not all about record, he represents something different. But Forrest, its a good fighter, incredible persona, but not HOF material, based on the fact that HOFamers must be really legends to the sport and organization.

absolutely yes and yes...Forrest is a warrior and he helped propel the UFC in to the mainstream, he then proceed to validate TUF by winning the title...cinderella story type shit

I think Bonnar would have got in as well if he didn't end his career on such a sour note.

I guess he may still.

That would be such a joke. Bonnar is 8-7 in the UFC with zero top ten wins. And his best win was a controversial victory over Keith Jardine.

He'll get in. He's a TUF 1 alumni and winner, and the first TUF winner to become a champion (if you don't count Serra seeing as Serra was already a former UFC fighter). He also helped UFC really take off.

Add in the fact that Dana white loves the guy and it is pretty much a given.

Back