Forrest for UFC HOF?

2s7w3rl.png

Kens UFC record is 6-6-2 I'm pretty sure...

Although I'm nog real big on Griffin I think he does deserve to be in the Hall of Fame. As others have mentioned too, the fight with Bonnar put the UFC on the map with him as winner of the original ultimate fighter and he also managed to win a championship belt.

I assume he will be in the ufc hall of fame at some point in time.

This is a tough call. Forrest has a very up and down career, he can pull out great upsets in fights like Rampage and Shogun, then turn in real stinkers like Jardine, Shogun II and that embarresing lose to A. Silva. I'd say no for his talent, but UFC will put him in just for the Bonnar fight.

Come on, Bas fought only twice in the UFC and, even if I'm okay with it, his win against Randleman is super controversial.

Dude, 1999 is on the phone and they want their "Bas's win against Randleman is super controversial" argument back.

do i think he should be? meh, i guess. i know he's accomplished alot but my 1 key complaint is how he handles losses. yeah yeah i know id be cryin like a lil bitch too if i got my ass kicked but the fact is we see guys lose all the time and they dont act like that. i expect more composer for a HoF'er.

do i think he will be? yes

You Judge Forrest off of 3 fights? Jardine, Silva and Tito III?

Go watch how respectful he has been in his 13 other UFC fights.

Rashad scrambled his brains and took his title, Forrest got up immediately and gave Shad a hug congratulating him...

He gets emotional sometime so what. He's emotional and goofy, shouldn't take away from his career, but you don't have to like him for it.

I think he deserves to be in there and probably will be.

He sort of legitimized TUF by winning the title. He was among the first generation of fighters we got to see evolve from a nobody in the sport.

It's the Hall of Fame, not the Hall of Best Overall Records or Hall of Most Impressive Skillsets.

I think he deserves to be in there and probably will be.

He sort of legitimized TUF by winning the title. He was among the first generation of fighters we got to see evolve from a nobody in the sport.

It's the Hall of Fame, not the Hall of Best Overall Records or Hall of Most Impressive Skillsets.

I agree.

Yes and yes to Forrest. For historical significance alone he belongs there.

Then Dave Menne deserves HOF because he was UFC champ once also. :rolleyes:

Then he would be in the lower tier part of the Hall of Famers.

It's just how I see the Hall of Fame, as a history of the UFC Champions kinda place.

Back