Former UFC prospect Mayhem Miller arrested (2-11-16)

I always hated Mayhem's stinking guts, but this wasn't nearly as bad as some of the other crap he has done.

Sherdog reaction this 1st time Mayhem got in some shit: "Oh Mayhem, he's so silly"

This time: "Someone needs to get this guy some help"

How is this lunatic walking the streets?

With his marital arts training the guy is extremely dangerous.

i remember when mayhem was likeable
good times
Bully Beatdown.

"2 Girls, One Cage" with Michelle Waterson.

I will always be thankful.

michelle-waterson-armbar-o.gif

tumblr_mb8ulrYRt71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Mayhem Miller changed my bum life.

How sad is it that we have to date the Mayhem arrest threads so we don't get them confused.

I really hope this guy turns his life around. I thought he was great in bully beat down, but as rick james said, cocaine is a helluva drug.

How many prospects or afterthoughts get to be coaches on Dana's baby TUF? Then make a complete ass of themselves by fighting in girl mode when the coaches got to tee off, That Northcutt kid is more prospect than Miller ever was. I'm just taking issue with the term "Prospect" used in the title.

Prospect denotes someone new a freshie just coming into the game, Miller was not a prospect full out ass, YES! Prospect no....

Sage actually won a fight, Miller was a complete waste of time.

The dude needs help, it's really not that funny. He's had run-ins with the law like over half a dozen times in the last couple years and is always on some drug/booze binge.

maybe he should see the advice of Warmachine

Look up the film concussion with will smith

Tpe is very real

he's going to wind up doing hard time eventually, dude is just too messed up.
Seriously fucked or dead is pretty likely. Another high visibility case of suicide on the installment plan. Dude needs an uber intervention.

What a fucking idiot. I was still a fan and was looking forward to him coming back. He seemed normal for a while there even.

What a fucking idiot.

Back