Former UFC prospect Mayhem Miller arrested (2-11-16)

Dat Venator fight is looking grim.

Luke the babyfaced warmaster Barnatt must be chomping.

He sounded so stoic in the last video.

Is normal (literally).

Lol, I thought that he was on training camp on Italy. Get used to the weather and preparing for and another beating.

It seems more and more that things are going to end very badly for Miller. It's a real shame.

Probably on his way to Josh Barnett's house to stir the pot and generate some interest in their (.....well his) upcoming fight.

You gotta give him this. He's really living up to his nickname. I doubt Wanderlei has ever killed anyone with an axe

UFC prospect? Mayhem coached a TUF season against Bisping fought on main cards and was a very active in the UFC. The UFC would love to shun him by calling him a potential prospect but he was neck deep in the UFC...

He fought 3 fights in the UFC and lost all of them, he's not even a prospect, he's an afterthought

I guess burning / getting naked in a church wasn't giving the rush it used to.

The guy sees to suffer from a mental illness like some extreme bipolar problem or even schizophrenia. He needs help, and if he won't seek it voluntarily, then he needs to be locked up.

He fought 3 fights in the UFC and lost all of them, he's not even a prospect, he's an afterthought

How many prospects or afterthoughts get to be coaches on Dana's baby TUF? Then make a complete ass of themselves by fighting in girl mode when the coaches got to tee off, That Northcutt kid is more prospect than Miller ever was. I'm just taking issue with the term "Prospect" used in the title.

Prospect denotes someone new a freshie just coming into the game, Miller was not a prospect full out ass, YES! Prospect no....

This is Dana's fault.

Mayhem was doing better before Dana wanted to cut him.

UFC prospect? Mayhem coached a TUF season against Bisping fought on main cards and was a very active in the UFC. The UFC would love to shun him by calling him a potential prospect but he was neck deep in the UFC...
^^^ This. OP:

inigomontoya.jpg

Back