FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Summary:
>50 talked shit to Colby
>Colby says he’ll fight 50 with one hand tied behind his back
>50: No response

Uncle Chael correct as usual. 50 needs to man up, and get behind his words, or leave the talking at home.

Last edited:
There is no "Colby-50" feud, stop already.

lol @, "ufc great". we can't take chael's opinion as seriously as before, now that he's with ariel and espn.

The UFC needs to get this feud under control, it could end up spilling out onto the streets if not handled correctly.

lol @, "ufc great". we can't take chael's opinion as seriously as before, now that he's with ariel and espn.

Did anyone ever take Sonnen seriously?

News to me.

Didn't know there was such a feud.

If there was a "beef", Colby would just get shot up.

The only thing Chael is a "great" at, is getting busted for steroids and money laundering.

@Psychedelic

Can you set these haters straight please?

I have no interest in conversing with people with no sense of humor, wit, or appreciation for the former UFC Middleweight and Light Heavyweight Champion, the legendary Chael P. Sonnen.

I have no interest in conversing with people with no sense of humor, wit, or appreciation for the former UFC Middleweight and Light Heavyweight Champion, the legendary Chael P. Sonnen.

Very well said, kind sir.

It is a shame these uncivilized rabble you speak of even fills my thread.

giphy.gif

Back