Former UFC Fighters Guillard and Neer Are Now Bare-Knuckle

Their first event was dope as fuck. Is the next one scheduled yet

Neer feels like such an old school name, I was expecting his last UFC fight to be a decade ago but it has only been five years. He defeated an A-level athlete in a gym challenge.

So this is where hasbeens go to die along with their last brain cells.

tjaEwf7.png
Holy hell Batman!

Although not the same "league" as BKFC, we went to the show in Cheyenne, Wyoming and it did not disappoint. Wholly shit Beltran/Lopez was a brutal war. Great shit if you like combat sports and can venture outside of anything UFC.

If anyone watched or taped the PPV, They had some interviews during the show. In one of them I could see the camera was pointing right at our group, so I stood up (wearing a turquoise shirt) and started rubbing my nipples...my wife was not happy with me but man I laughed my ass off. So did others around us!

Damn, Melvin needs to retire from fighting and get a regular 9-5 or something.

He's gonna have serious brain damage if he keeps on getting KO'd.

Sad to think the guy was once on the brink of a title shot. Now he's getting KOed every few months.

They need to bring that fat black kid that got beat up by Josh Neer and give him a rematch

{<jordan}

If everything goes to plan, I should be working a corner for the next event. Have a number of possible opponents in the pipeline, but nothing set in stone yet.

I’m looking forward to it!

I am pretty sure Melvin has been fighting in Europe bkb for over a year. I watched one of his fights and he knocked some guy out. Also I am pretty sure he is fighting Julian lane next month also over there.

It’s crazy to think, once upon a time how talented Melvin was.

It’s a real shame too. One of those that makes you wonder what could have been.. dude needs to hang them up big time though.

A bunch of washed up has-beens getting their brains rekt'd how do I watch?

Melvin Guillard must be hurting for money for years now. I feel like that guy fights every weekend
<2>

Sad to see these washed up ufc fighters digging the bottom of the barrel. But what can you do when you cant do nothing else.

Although not the same "league" as BKFC, we went to the show in Cheyenne, Wyoming and it did not disappoint. Wholly shit Beltran/Lopez was a brutal war. Great shit if you like combat sports and can venture outside of anything UFC.

If anyone watched or taped the PPV, They had some interviews during the show. In one of them I could see the camera was pointing right at our group, so I stood up (wearing a turquoise shirt) and started rubbing my nipples...my wife was not happy with me but man I laughed my ass off. So did others around us!
Holy shit, you’re Joey Nipples!

Back