News Former UFC fighter Tony Martin arrested, charged with assault on law enforcement officer

We're still waiting for that, just another attention whore looks like it, cant recall any of his fights or anything about him, yet i know he is the one that announced having an announcement...yet the announcement never came, i guess we know why, he was getting arrested, lol.
You're doing better than I am. I don't remember anything about him, OR anything about his announcement.

You're doing better than I am. I don't remember anything about him, OR anything about his announcement.
I remember the fighter pretty well (surprised at anyone saying he wasn't exciting), but I don't pay attention to socials, so this whole announcement thing is new to me too.

Lmao yelling at cops is assault I guess

lol @ moving this to WorldWide MMA
Seriously weird UFC PR campaign going on these day on the 'dog.
Guess that's what happens when the convo veers towards criticism of Dana and the cantender era.

For his 50k/50k salary they can sign 5 absolute birdshit cans to help tune their favorite fighters up rather than having risky outs like him in the rankings.

Imagine if Roger Goodell cut the Detroit Lions and signed TCU to the league instead and had Aaron Rodgers face them instead as prep for a superbowl.

Your irrational imaginary scenarios make absolutely zero sense. Prep for the Super Bowl? What on earth are you babbling on about now?

Where was the assault though?

All i see is drunk guy yelling at cops and squaring up with them ...

Dont see anything about laying hands on cops or hitting nobody..

We pressing charges for what might happen now instead of whats happening?...

Seems abit over the top on both ends...

Also once your out of the UFC it really isnt a bad look for the promotion anymore...just looks like lifes rough for Martin since leaving lol

Assault can basically be telling someone you’re going to harm them. Battery is actually harming them.

I don't think I'd say he was entertaining, that's why he got cut really. They don't like people who are good but pretty dull. I can't really think of any especially memorable fights of his off the top of my head.

But yeah he's good.

He wasn’t cut. I swear people have no idea and really don’t care what to find out what this word actually means.

For his 50k/50k salary they can sign 5 absolute birdshit cans to help tune their favorite fighters up rather than having risky outs like him in the rankings.

Imagine if Roger Goodell cut the Detroit Lions and signed TCU to the league instead and had Aaron Rodgers face them instead as prep for a superbowl.
Your irrational imaginary scenarios make absolutely zero sense. Prep for the Super Bowl? What on earth are you babbling on about now?
I am not surprised you have no idea what I mean. I'll try to spell it out for you because I know you're extra slow and may not have a good grasp on sports.
NFL Superbowl/Playoffs= UFC title shot or major money fight
NFL regular season game = Tune up= Easy fight
TCU= amateur level team with players paying for little to no money
Aaron Rodgers/Green Bay= Very popular name that isn't actually the best but paid a ton of money and making the league tons of money and affiliated with the league's major corporate sponsors = Hypetrain Fighter
Detroit Lions = Less popular team not going to playoffs (but with salaries much higher than ammy lvl TCU), but dangerous enough to beat Green Bay/Rodgers and prevent them from getting a $$ playoff entry= Dangerous unpopular fighter like Martin

UFC wants amateur level fighters to compete against their stars, not guys like Martin who make more and are a threat to derail hypetrains.
In a real sports league like the NFL, the Lions actually get to play Rodgers and the packers and knock them out of joining the playoffs, rather than the league president getting to decide "hey let's have the Lions leave because I said so, and sign a cheap amateur team like TCU to ensure Rodgers and the Packers make the playoffs"

Last edited:
I am not surprised you have no idea what I mean. I'll try to spell it out for you because I know you're extra slow and may not have a good grasp on sports.
NFL Superbowl/Playoffs= UFC title shot or major money fight
NFL regular season game = Tune up= Easy fight
TCU= amateur level team with players paying for little to no money
Aaron Rodgers/Green Bay= Very popular name that isn't actually the best but paid a ton of money and making the league tons of money = Hypetrain Fighter
Detroit Lions = Less popular team not going to playoffs, but dangerous team that could beat Green Bay and prevent them from getting a playoff entry = Dangerous unpopular fighter

UFC wants amateur level fighters to compete against their stars, not guys like Martin who make more and are a threat to derail hypetrains.
In a real sports league like the NFL, the Lions actually get to play Rodgers and the packers and knock them out of joining the playoffs, rather than the league president getting to decide "hey let's have the Lions leave and sign a cheap amateur team like TCU to ensure Rodgers and the Packers make the playoffs"

Here’s where your analogy made zero sense. You said it would be prep for the Super Bowl. Even if the Packers would have won against the Lions they would have had to win three playoff games to reach said Super Bowl and they likely would’ve been underdogs in all three.

Regardless of the free housing/tuition/food/stipends with the introduction of the NIL lol at you thinking TCU players are playing for “little to no money”.

Here’s where your analogy made zero sense. You said it would be prep for the Super Bowl. Even if the Packers would have won against the Lions they would have had to win three playoff games to reach said Super Bowl and they likely would’ve been underdogs in all three.

Regardless of the free housing/tuition/food/stipends with the introduction of the NIL lol at you thinking TCU players are playing for “little to no money”.
Yeah time to admit you're just a trash person and my comparison is apt in describing how ludicrous the machinations of the UFC are compared to a real sports league that doesn't just seek to sign cheap garbage to fill matches and propel select personas.
Reach harder.
The Detroit Lions spend over 300 million a year on players, coaches and other expenses.
TCU spends under 50 million at most. lol @ thinking TCU guys are making millions on NIL deals endorsing products as a 10k student school.

Tony Martin was on a 50k/50k contract as a Top25 ranked fighter.
Cantender Signees like Jay Perrin are paid 12k/12k (with almost zero chance at the 2nd 12k)

It also seems like this is sorta Martin’s thing:

“Martin was arrested on November 23, 2021 for one count each of battery and lewd/dissolute conduct in a public place in Las Vegas for allegedly urinating in a hallway at Caesars Palace and punching a security officer in the throat after he was confronted.”

It also seems like this is sorta Martin’s thing:

“Martin was arrested on November 23, 2021 for one count each of battery and lewd/dissolute conduct in a public place in Las Vegas for allegedly urinating in a hallway at Caesars Palace and punching a security officer in the throat after he was confronted.”
We've already covered this; he relapsed into alcoholism when the UFC let him walk in 2020. Really classy UFC having a dude get fucked on a decision fight vs Magny during Covid.

The guy is probably fucked up and not even a good guy; but it's laughable to watch guys like you to selectively offended when the dude clearly got fucked by the UFC.
I'd love to see you post about how Dana grabbing his wife's arm is assault now that you're here ready to describe Martin's verbal assaults lol.

Yeah time to admit you're just a trash person and my comparison is apt in describing how ludicrous the machinations of the UFC are compared to a real sports league that doesn't just seek to sign cheap garbage to fill matches and propel select personas.
Reach harder.
The Detroit Lions spend over 300 million a year on players, coaches and other expenses.
TCU spends under 50 million at most. lol @ thinking TCU guys are making millions on NIL deals endorsing products as a 10k student school.

Tony Martin was on a 50k/50k contract as a Top25 ranked fighter.
Cantender Signees like Jay Perrin are paid 12k/12k (with almost zero chance at the 2nd 12k)

Im a trash person but you constantly put words in people’s mouths to defend your bizarre rants. I never said TCU players were making millions but I guarantee none of them are hurting for anything either. They literally don’t have to pay for food or shelter and are getting a free college education in addition to whatever NIL deals they may sign.

We've already covered this; he relapsed into alcoholism when the UFC let him walk in 2020. Really classy UFC having a dude get fucked on a decision fight vs Magny during Covid.

His contract was up. Are they obligated to resign everyone whose contract has expired? Keep making excuses for the booze hound buffoon.

The guy is probably fucked up and not even a good guy; but it's laughable to watch guys like you to selectively offended when the dude clearly got fucked by the UFC.
I'd love to see you post about how Dana grabbing his wife's arm is assault now that you're here ready to describe Martin's verbal assaults lol.

Pretty sure I’ve never even posted about that. Why bring it up? Are you mad man? Are you slightly obsessed and having one of your famous outbursts that got you a Yellow Card?

Im a trash person but you constantly put words in people’s mouths to defend your bizarre rants. I never said TCU players were making millions but I guarantee none of them are hurting for anything either. They literally don’t have to pay for food or shelter and are getting a free college education in addition to whatever NIL deals they may sign.
Dude you truly are not good at this. Imagine trying to argue that dorm housing and free food at a cafeteria is the same as multi million dollar NFL salaries.

His contract was up. Are they obligated to resign everyone whose contract has expired? Keep making excuses for the booze hound buffoon.
Weird how just yesterday you were so sympathetic to the UFC exploiting sad reclusive Jason Thacker who spiraled into alcoholic depression (including arrest), but when it's a legit top 25 fighter and I'm the one making the valid points, you're suddenly such a wretched POS calling dudes boozehounds. And too slow upstairs to follow a basic financial/strategic observation about the UFC cheaping out to sign cans and fucking dudes who have put in work and are competitive threats.

At least you can admit you're garbage.

Last edited:
Dude you truly are not good at this. Imagine trying to argue that dorm housing and free food at a cafeteria is the same as multi million dollar NFL salaries.

Weird how just yesterday you were so sympathetic to the UFC fucking Jason Thacker who spiraled into alcoholic depression, but when it's a legit top 25 fighter and I'm the one making the valid points, you're suddenly such a wretched POS who is too slow to follow a valid point about the UFC cheaping out to sign cans and fucking dudes who have put in work.

They’re not in the NFL. The majority of college football players aren’t good enough to play in the NFL after college. So why would they get paid like they are in the NFL? You are seriously not good at this.

They’re not in the NFL. The majority of college football players aren’t good enough to play in the NFL after college. So why would they get paid like they are in the NFL? You are seriously not good at this.
Holy shit are you really this daft? NEITHER ARE THE CRAPPY JUNK FIGHTERS THE UFC IS SIGNING LIKE JAY PERRIN.
That's the point lmao: the NFL doesn't sign the whole TCU team just so a popular NFL team can get an easy victory, while the UFC gladly gobbles up cheap garbage to make it easier for their preferred hypetrains to win.
Unreal display of intellect here bud.

Holy shit are you really this daft? NEITHER ARE THE CRAPPY JUNK FIGHTERS THE UFC IS SIGNING LIKE JAY PERRIN.
That's the point lmao: the NFL doesn't sign the whole TCU team just so a popular NFL team can get an easy victory, while the UFC gladly gobbles up cheap garbage to make it easier for their preferred hypetrains to win.
Unreal display of intellect here bud.

Blah blah blah blah. Keep blaming the UFC for people pissing in public places.

Back