Media Former UFC fighter Rachel Ostovich looking fit in preparation for her bare knuckle debut

Rachel Ostovich sucks. If Paige Van Zant can beat you with little trouble, you know you suck.

She makes Paige look elite.

Imagine going "yeah I don't respect mens MMA because Conor McGregor is the most popular for having lame tattoos and posing shirtless"

Talk to a shrink bud.

There's a difference here. Yeah male mma guys on IG flex, go shirtless, etc.. but it's 99% backed up by some legit fighting ethic. Bottom tier male fighters aren't going to survive modeling on IG like ostovich, herrig, evans-smith, loureda, etc.

Not knocking their hustle, shit tbh I kinda dig it. They should just have a UFC divas division and get the ring card girls involved too. Shit there's even a massive difference between say valentina or joanna, who don't mind looking good for the cam but still prioritize fighting first. Rachel does not. Modeling is the priority and she's using combat sports to keep her name relevant promoting herself as an athlete of sorts.

Using Conor as an example is just foolish. The guy despite being a massive tool has done things in the octagon that 99% will only ever dream of. Dude can flex till his fucking arms fall off, he's earned that right. What are ostovich's accomplishments to where she should be given any modicum of respect as a fighter?

Inb4 she gets upset at dudes objectifying her and shit.

<Neil01>

Men often get called out for objectifying women in sports or in any other industry where men and women co-exist with certain professionalism. But women dressed half-naked is showing female empowerment. Hypocrisy much?

Lol at wmma. @Ares Black this is why I dont respect wmma. Most show off sexuality

Most? Really?

Your post just sounds completely baseless.
What is the issue with them showing off their sexuality? Does a fighter have to be trapped in a certain box to be taken seriously?

There's a difference here. Yeah male mma guys on IG flex, go shirtless, etc.. but it's 99% backed up by some legit fighting ethic. Bottom tier male fighters aren't going to survive modeling on IG like ostovich, herrig, evans-smith, loureda, etc.

Not knocking their hustle, shit tbh I kinda dig it. They should just have a UFC divas division and get the ring card girls involved too. Shit there's even a massive difference between say valentina or joanna, who don't mind looking good for the cam but still prioritize fighting first. Rachel does not. Modeling is the priority and she's using combat sports to keep her name relevant promoting herself as an athlete of sorts.

Using Conor as an example is just foolish. The guy despite being a massive tool has done things in the octagon that 99% will only ever dream of. Dude can flex till his fucking arms fall off, he's earned that right. What are ostovich's accomplishments to where she should be given any modicum of respect as a fighter?
You're proving my point.

She is smoking hot. I'm not American so may get this wrong but I would say a California 6 but a WMMA 9/10?

Was uninterested in her UFC fights, never thought she was good looking either, and now she's fighting in Burger King Fried Chicken. Lame.

Unless I know her and want to date her, the internet thot thing is a positive otherwise we'd never see those pics

Some dudes are actually trying to date women these days and now you gotta sift through this culture.

Going into a low rate trailer???

Back