Former UFC fighter Nate Quarry to be on Leah Remini's Scientology show talking about JW's

It’s scary to think how succesful these cults are at recruiting and indoctrinating (brainwashing) people.

Scarier when you realise the degree they have ingratiated themselves into the establishment to not be facing serious action.

As mentioned its really nothing to do with the basis of their beliefs so much as it is the degree of control and exploitation involved.

So she was both a Scientologist and Jehovah's Witness? Someone is gullible.

No Her father was Italian Catholic and her mother was Jewish, she was baptized catholic and raised catholic until she was 9, I think her parents got divorced and her mom moved to LA joined Scientology and made Leah a Scientologist at 9 and she was basically raised in Scientology.

Leah is no longer a Scientologist but is now a practicing Catholic with her husband and daughter

She was never a Jehovas.

It’s scary to think how succesful these cults are at recruiting and indoctrinating (brainwashing) people.

Most start as soon as they were born so they never stood a chance.

All religion is about controlling the masses and it has always been like that.
This is why all religion should all be illegal.

I was raised a JW, didn't seem hateful tbh.

Now I'm a heathen though.

In 2015 here in Australia there was a Royal Commission because the police were inundated with reports of pedophilia and rape.
Over a 50 yr period it was found that 5006 incidents of sexual assaults took place in congregations within the country by over 1,000 attackers.
I know someone who became a witness many yrs ago and it's awful. She is so different to who she was, and of course her family hardly ever see her because they're not witnesses. You only have to go to youtube to see videos of ex-witnesses crying their eyes out because they left 'the truth' but family members remained. As you know ex-witnesses are 'shunned' which is a disgusting and cruel practice, i myself am being shunned and it's terrible.

The Watchtower Cult hates females and gays and supports active pedophiles.

Just to expand on their sexual abuse policies. Due to some bullshit Old Testament scripture in Deuteronomy 19:15, JW's require 2 witnesses to accuse someone of misconduct. So if a child accuses someone of abuse there has to be another person who has witnessed this in order for the elders to even consider the accusation. Well, sexual abuse rarely has an audience so these accusations go ignored. Most JW's are brainwashed to go only to the elders to settle issues like this. The smart ones go to the police, which is rare. Now, if for some reason sexual abuse has been proven, the elders will ask the perpetrator is he is sorry and repentant. If he says he is, they will take away some of his church privileges (like handing out the microphone) and sweep it under the rug. Unless policy has changed due to all the lawsuits, they will not notify the authorities and put the scum bag in jail where he belongs. This is where all the lawsuits have been coming from. They allowed known pedophiles to roam freely and associate with kids, basically protecting criminals and this usually ended up with more victims being assaulted.

All religion is about controlling the masses and it has always been like that.
This is why all religion should all be illegal.
Political fanaticism will take over and people will latch onto that you already have people who treat politics as a religion and will change their views with whatever the party tells them to like a cult.

I work with one and he's a pretty decent guy. He is very gullible though. Hes always falling for different scams and stuff. They also don't let their children go to college. (At least he didn't)

quarry technically wasnt a jw if he wasnt baptized

But I remember that hot Mexican talented Singer Selena, she was a Jehovahs Witness and I heard she would have survived the shooting but her family said she cannot have a blood transfusion it is against their religion and she died.
Im pretty sure she was Catholic.

They also don't let their children go to college. (At least he didn't)
It was never really forbade, it was just looked down on, but that changed when having a degree started becoming a requirement to work a lot of jobs.

It was never really forbade, it was just looked down on, but that changed when having a degree started becoming a requirement to work a lot of jobs.
This guy sent his kids to learn to upholster furniture and somehow convinced my work to use them for everything and they're making a killing

This guy sent his kids to learn to upholster furniture and somehow convinced my work to use them for everything and they're making a killing
Damn, Jehovah's pulling strings.

Maybe I need to go back...

Back