Former UFC fighter Nate Quarry to be on Leah Remini's Scientology show talking about JW's

Timetravel_0

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Leah Remini will be doing an expose on the Jehovah's Witnesses. Nate Quarry was raised as one and will be a guest on her show. I too was raised as a JW and I'm glad to see the truth about them coming out. It's a hateful organization that destroys families through shunning members who have doubts, just like Scientology. They have also paid out millions of dollars and are facing many more lawsuits due to their policies which protect known pedophiles in the church. They are responsible for thousands of pointless deaths for their ridiculous policy of rejecting blood transfusions.

In 2015 here in Australia there was a Royal Commission because the police were inundated with reports of pedophilia and rape.
Over a 50 yr period it was found that 5006 incidents of sexual assaults took place in congregations within the country by over 1,000 attackers.
I know someone who became a witness many yrs ago and it's awful. She is so different to who she was, and of course her family hardly ever see her because they're not witnesses. You only have to go to youtube to see videos of ex-witnesses crying their eyes out because they left 'the truth' but family members remained. As you know ex-witnesses are 'shunned' which is a disgusting and cruel practice, i myself am being shunned and it's terrible.

The Watchtower Cult hates females and gays and supports active pedophiles.

I never really dug deep into JW or watch towers but they would often come by giving pamphlets I know they believe Jesus is the archangel Micheal, and only 144 thousand people of the 4 billion on earth will go to heaven.

I had a friend in school who was Jehovas he never celebrated his birthday or Christmas it was against the religion, he would attend parties but as long as he never put in his head that he was partaking in celebration just going there to enjoy food and drink and socializing, and he still attended the kingdom hall and he told me his mother was Excommunicated from the religion or something like that he never really told me though what for and he said they shunned her

But I remember that hot Mexican talented Singer Selena, she was a Jehovahs Witness and I heard she would have survived the shooting but her family said she cannot have a blood transfusion it is against their religion and she died.

JW men also cant have long hair, or have beards, and they aren't supposed to do the anthem or salute the flag or joined the armed forces, I think they are not allowed to have tattoos or wear jeans either or that might be the mormons. They also have to go door to door, Prince did this every week he would go door to door even in his 40s and 50s handing pamphlets and would send all donations to the headquarters.

Last edited:
It’s scary to think how succesful these cults are at recruiting and indoctrinating (brainwashing) people.

I love them Watchtower pamphlets. I've thrown away whole trees worth of those.

, Prince did this every week he would go door to door even in his 40s and 50s handing pamphlets and would send all donations to the headquarters.

dayum...imagine a knock at the door and seeing Prince :)

But I remember that hot Mexican talented Singer Selena, she was a Jehovahs Witness and I heard she would have survived the shooting but her family said she cannot have a blood transfusion it is against their religion and she died.
I had never heard of the selena thing. But i did a quick google and an article from 1995 popped up and it said that she did in fact receive a blood transfusion:

Elkins (cardiac surgeon) said the 23-year-old singer received "heroic" efforts to save her, including blood transfusions, but the damage from a bullet that shredded her right shoulder, lung, veins and a major artery left "a massive ongoing blood loss."

Elkins's testimony about blood transfusions addressed reports from Corpus Christi that her father, Abraham Quintanilla Jr., was upset with the transfusions because of his religious beliefs. Quintanilla is a Jehovah's Witness, whose beliefs oppose such treatment.

Last edited:
Research the Rutherfords. That's all you need to know about the JW's. The rabbit hole goes deep.

So she was both a Scientologist and Jehovah's Witness? Someone is gullible.

Leah had better be careful. I hear Nate has heavy hands ...

Does that dude still post here who was neck deep in Scientology drama?

We are a flawed advanced species.

Well yes because she's the only female between herself and Nate Quarry <Lmaoo>

She was never a Jehovah’s Witness. She’s a former Scientologist who has done exposes on the Church. Now she’s doing an expose on the Jehovah’s Witnesses and Quarry used to be one, hence him being on her show.

Are you really that illiterate?

She was never a Jehovah’s Witness. She’s a former Scientologist who has done exposes on the Church. Now she’s doing an expose on the Jehovah’s Witnesses and Quarry used to be one, hence him being on her show.

Are you really that illiterate?

Yes.

Is the new season out for Leah's show? Will check it out, there was a thread about it, made by shadowpriest , but dude did a self exile and I haven't seen it since

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back