News Former UFC Fighter Kevin Lee hires Ali Abdelaziz as manager

Wouldnt surprise me.

PFL is probably best place for him, going to Eagle was a strange move.
Wasn't that strange when he signed with Eagle because they had big plans to expand in America but then the war happened

Lol remind me, what was he going to expose again or exactly do?
Been so long ive forget most of it but the focus was a podcast exposing Ali Abdelaziz past and his shady dealings in MMA.

Hard to believe but Kevin Lee is still only 30 years old.
Yeah, I remember hearing the same about Sokoudjou, Roger Huerta and that Erick Silva guy. Tons of time left to hone those skills and pay those bills!

I don't know who is more done, Kevin Lee or Darren Till
I think the only difference between the two is that Till is still in the UFC. They both have talent and they javelin both been let down by their bodies in terms of injuries. Both also show some seriously poor fight IQ.

I think the only difference between the two is that Till is still in the UFC. They both have talent and they javelin both been let down by their bodies in terms of injuries. Both also show some seriously poor fight IQ.
Lee is a front runner who starts out strong (claims he's never lost a 1st round) but then gasses and does worse the longer the fight goes. Gonzaga, Sokoudjou and yes, Erick Silva, were similar. Gonzaga and Sokoudjou got really hyped due to early upsets of big name fighters, but their weaknesses soon became apparent and exploited. Till is a bit different. He also suffers from a poor fight IQ and overhype, though he's demonstrated some pretty good (not amazing) striking at times. And he can't finish anyone but an old Cerrone--I think people expected him to have more power.

Looks like eagle f Commie’s USA run was short lived too Innit.

FKL was in the conversation for a title at some point. Funny how things play out.

Back