News Former UFC fighter Anthony Johnson arrested for ID theft

I don't think he's guilty. The other dude probably dropped it, in which case it's fair game to use the card. It's like finding money on the ground. Technically you're supposed to call the police to allow someone else to claim it, but in reality you're free to spend as much money as you'd like, as it's now technically yours.

What kind of IDIOT thief makes a travel purchase where he has to associate his real name to the transaction.

If you're stealing credit cards, do what normal people do and launder that money through a gift card.

My Amex card generally gets stolen a few times a year. It's my main purchase card so I use it everywhere. Fortunately Amex is amazing to deal with and wipes the slate with minimal effort on my end.
Nice. My bank understood the situation and got me a new one in only a few days so that was good. I was definitely irritated that the asshole who was fishing just happened to pick me out of the hat, would love to know who did it but it could be some guy in Indonesia for all I know.

" Police said that the illegal use of the credit card was used to purchase a round-trip ticket for Newark to Fort Lauderdale, with Anthony Johnson as the passenger. "

He used a stolen credit card to buy a plane ticket with his real name as a passenger hahahah holy shit why didn't he just call the cops on himself.

WTF is going on with him...this guy was regaled both in UFC and bellator, been casted in movies etc etc...then do something low like this...da fuck...

here i was thinking that Romero's situation was wierd

I don't think he's guilty. The other dude probably dropped it, in which case it's fair game to use the card. It's like finding money on the ground. Technically you're supposed to call the police to allow someone else to claim it, but in reality you're free to spend as much money as you'd like, as it's now technically yours.
Don't think it works that way with credit cards bud. Using someone else's credit card without their consent is fraud, whether you found the card on the ground or obtained it elsewhere.

Well, this explains why Rumble returned to fighting. Was obviously badly in need of cash after his CBD business went belly up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back