News Former UFC champ Mighty Mouse just destroyed some random dude in One FC

Where does One broadcast in the US?

I'm happy for DJ, but miss knowing where to catch his fights!

It was a little bit competitive on the feet due his size advantage over Dj but he got completely destroyed once the fight hit the ground
I wouldn't say he got completely destroyed on the ground. He got a couple of reversals and was able to get up quickly in the first round. DJ then had to improvise and do a standing guillotine as the other guy attempted to get up.

DJ took more damage than in most of his ufc fights there, and had a hard time holding any ground position on a guy with no wrestling skills due to the size difference. I also get the impression most guys in ONE are on picograms, so DJ is not gonna be a world beater against juiced 135ers

Why post this on a thread about MM? You one of those creepy dudes who has to mention Conor in every post? With some of you so-called haters there's a very thin almost indiscernible line between love and hate.
He took Aldos soul and has more money then Fedor

the-joke-went-over-your-head-gif-6.gif

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...troyed-by-some-random-dude-in-one-fc.3937969/

I thought One FC fixed weight cutting. How the hell dod that guy look 2 weight classes above?

Didn't watch it, but his eye is swollen in that picture. Doesn't look like it wasn't competitive.

The guy was noticeably bigger than him too, what the fuck happened with their weigh-cut system?
MM is forced to fight at 135 and Eddie fought at 170. One FLW = UFC BW and ONE LW = UFC WW.

Let him continue his career in the minor leagues where he belongs.

The UFC is only for FIGHTERS who actually want to test themselves.

<13>

Yuyu presented some problems, was able to land a few shots and reverse some tight grappling spots.

But all in all MM looked smooth in his striking and grappling and then finished it with a nasty choke that I’m pretty sure put him out even after the tap.

Glad to see MM perform well, he looked like he enjoyed the process

Back