Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
image.png

Officially a black belt in BJJ.

image.png

Time to go home and play Fortnite.

I don't know about destroyed. It was a good back and forth contest. Makes you wonder why the talent pool in ufc was so lacking

That guillotine would've crushed his throat if he didn't tap, so fucking tight

Lol @ Conor's legacy.
Why post this on a thread about MM? You one of those creepy dudes who has to mention Conor in every post? With some of you so-called haters there's a very thin almost indiscernible line between love and hate.

Pretty competitive fight in my opinion. Yuya tagged MM a couple times and did pretty well in the grappling. Just MM didn't come to play haha I think he may have hurt Yuya's neck.

there was some adversity for dj on the feet and it was hard to keep the other guy on the ground
great finish tho

Why post this on a thread about MM? You one of those creepy dudes who has to mention Conor in every post? With some of you so-called haters there's a very thin almost indiscernible line between love and hate.
Woops took the bait small fry

That was a good back and forth.
One championship has good fighters.
People probably thought gaethje wasn't good because he was fighting in wsof.

It was a great fight for the short time it lasted. MM didn't want any part of the stand up after he got clipped.

great fight by both fighters. DJ could easily become a much bigger star internationally in One FC than in UFC

I don't know about destroyed. It was a good back and forth contest. Makes you wonder why the talent pool in ufc was so lacking
It was a little bit competitive on the feet due his size advantage over Dj but he got completely destroyed once the fight hit the ground

Yeah, definitely not destroyed. Wakamatsu did well, gave DJ some problems in the 1st. But DJ looked great overall. Fun fight.

Surprised to see MM busted up like that.

The guy was noticeably bigger than him too, what the fuck happened with their weigh-cut system?

That was a good back and forth.
One championship has good fighters.
People probably thought gaethje wasn't good because he was fighting in wsof.
Yup. For the longest time I remembered Gaethje didn't even have a wikipedia page before he joined the UFC. People didn't care for Marlon either.

Back