FORMER UFC CHAMP GETS DESTROYED IN WRESTLING MATCH

I thought it was gsp doing some Greco Roman wrestling match.

I thought it was gsp doing some Greco Roman wrestling match.
GSP's more like a freestyle wrestler.

Do they even bring up her devastating losses in the UFC? Or are they protecting her name/brand. I don't watch pro-wrestling but it would be funny if they show the "thank you, edmond" tribute video.

Wrestling has more injuries than MMA. Takayama got quadriplegic for a damn monkey flip, Kurt Angle still suffering from a broken neck, Cena got his pec torn up and HHH with Nash got his quad torn as well.

Honda got lucky.

Do they even bring up her devastating losses in the UFC? Or are they protecting her name/brand. I don't watch pro-wrestling but it would be funny if they show the "thank you, edmond" tribute video.

You are correct. I was thinking about Randy couture. They don't bring Ronda loss because of not trying to burn any bridges.

Do you bring up shitty past job performances at a new job?

Honestly I couldn't tell you, the wwe announcing is terrible to the point where I mute it.

Do you bring up shitty past job performances at a new job?

Honestly I couldn't tell you, the wwe announcing is terrible to the point where I mute it.
Can't her "opponents" use it to rile her up? It's a show about drama, that's drama right there. Maybe some light trolling like bringing a purple pillow.

OP gotta learn what "destroyed" is.

her shoulder was up

bad officiating. should have the New Jersey Athletic Commission come in.

Can't her "opponents" use it to rile her up? It's a show about drama, that's drama right there. Maybe some light trolling like bringing a purple pillow.
But why would they bring it up? If Becky said you got your butt kicked in the UFC all ronda would have to say is " at least I fought in a real sport" it just makes them both look bad.

She's had a bunch of opponents bringing up how she can't handle losses.

She did the job for Becky. Solid team player Ronda is. Who woulda thought?

Maybe with hard work Ronda can be like a modern day Iron Sheik. I share my women my cocaine! I put you over! And what do you do for me?!!

Back