Media Former Olympic Champ Henry Cejudo Weighs in on Simone Biles Situation (Disagrees)

The word is that she's been using peds for the last 5+ years which aren't allowed in Tokyo... this is why she can't perform.

Honestly THIS is a real possibility. Olympic comitee doesnt release this information and Biles as the Williams sisters cheated at the Rio Olympics. Yes there I said it they obviously cheated. Both Williams sisters had a TUE for prednisolone ,the odds for that is astronomical to not be drug abuse. Serena pulled this also at the french open and when caught she made some pathetic coughs into the camera. I was shocked back then reading Biles was granted a Ritalin TUE in secret which is a crazy effective drug in gymnastics and definitely a high level PED. She came up with a story around that but the truth is its not only very fishy but an athlete taking a PED for the win. She should have never been allowed to even start.

The american public is not much more critical as the russian regarding that if the athlete wins gold for their country.

The sad truth is that there will always be countries that can use their influence with the corrupt olympic comitees to get a pass for banned substanced.

Biles is a great gymnast but she won all her olympic medals while on PEDS.

Last edited:
first of all, sorry for what happened to your uncle.
But I was replying to a specific poster who claimed that one of the reasons why suicide is so high is in part due to the “being though” mentally.

Of course, they are outliers but there's no denying that millennials and gen Z have the higher suicide rate than any other generation before them.

I think it would be simplistic stating that as a fact without looking at data that would likely suggest stress levels per generation would likely vary too due to economic stress etc. and fluctuated with the increased suicide rate. The internet wasn’t around 40 years ago, changed like this per generation would have profound changes no?

Nobody knows how she is feeling. If she is so mentally depleted then she obviously won't do well.

Cejudo acting like hes one of the best athletes ever is ridiculous, the sports he has competed in are:
1. Not very popular in terms of number of participants (Sorry MMA fans, wrestling isn't popular), and

2. Separated by weight classes so you are more likely to succeed. Compared to say Football, Basketball, Tennis, Hockey, Golf, Rugby, and Cricket.

Not following it completely but if the stories I browsed are correct, she pulls of moves so badass they refuse to give her the points she deserves because the judges don't want to encourage anyone else to try the same moves. This is some world class B.S.. The IOC has admitted she is so superior to the competition they have handicapped her ability to score points unless she plays by their rules.

Imagine early UFC saying Royce Gracie could not use Jiu-Jitsu in competition. If I had some huge advantage and the Olympic Committe said I was not allowed to use my strongest skill, I would take my ball and leave also. Henry has never had to face that sort of unfair disadvantage before.

So, he's diagnosing Simone Biles, the most decorated gymnast in history, with not having "mental health issues" but being unable to handle "pressure"???

Fuck off Cejudo.

I respect Cejudo, but he isn’t a reigning, defacto, current GOAT in his sport that casuals know. A lot of people have heard of Biles, the pressure she feels winning and worse, “carrying” a team must be crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back