Former MMA Fighter Conor McGregor Selling Wine Now

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Not an April Fools Joke. This twat is now selling "Champ Champ Rose" wine.

He's blowing kisses at the camera and slowly eating grapes, pretending he's some sex symbol lol He's lost his damn mind.

Rose wine perfect for before or after the rape

Also..
screenshot_20190401-204929_instagram-jpg.556749

Colon will sell his children to pay all the rape and paternity claims.

Even though I don't drink wine and it's an April fool joke, I am very offended as a French person by the idea of "the finest Irish grape varieties".

So he now has 2 shitty products instead of just 1....2 division crap...

I'm sure it tastes like shit just like his proper 12 garbage

Rose wine, exactly what Conor fans drink

He's done his market research and is targetting the market well

"Laced with sedatives just to make sure you get away with that charge after a long weekend"

This is a joke too? Wow April Fool's is really just annoying. People are trying way too hard. Of course TS doesn't realize this..

Even though I don't drink wine and it's an April fool joke, I am very offended as a French person by the idea of "the finest Irish grape varieties".
To be fair, when are the French NOT offended?

To be fair, when are the French NOT offended?

We historically have a strong culture of debate and arguments, making the "I'm offended" one-liner pretty ineffective. The whole "offended" culture here is actually coming from people who straight-up copy everything they see from American twitter accounts.

The only time we are truly offended is when we, with our Italian brothers, see how bad the rest of the Western world treats food and drinks. Guys, we are doing that for you, high cuisine standard is one of our greatest gifts to the world, don't turn it down.

CleverDistantFrog-size_restricted.gif

MildWhiteBluefish-size_restricted.gif

We historically have a strong culture of debate and arguments, making the "I'm offended" one-liner pretty ineffective. The whole "offended" culture here is actually coming from people who straight-up copy everything they see from American twitter accounts.

The only time we are truly offended is when we, with our Italian brothers, see how bad the rest of the Western world treats food and drinks. Guys, we are doing that for you, high cuisine standard is one of our greatest gifts to the world, don't turn it down.

CleverDistantFrog-size_restricted.gif

MildWhiteBluefish-size_restricted.gif
I was joking but -

I'm not western. I live in the western world now but I don't originate from here ☺️

This is a joke too? Wow April Fool's is really just annoying. People are trying way too hard. Of course TS doesn't realize this..
Following me around the forum now? How Alpha of you tough guy lol. Seriously, I apologized for hurting your feelings and making you upset already. Now I think it really is bedtime for you. Get some rest. You’ll have more energy to pull wings off flies and verbally abuse your boyfriend tomorrow.

Bro the forums have literally been turned upside down. I liked your post until i watched the video and immediately knew that was fake as hell. Follow your dumbass around? I just want the Heavies back and realized the mods deserve raises.

it's weird. it's as if conor doesn't realize that losing to khabib in the way he did, really hurt his popularity and businesses. i don't think he can afford to lose another fighter. if he does, i think all his business will be hurt badly. let alone, this whole sex scandal.

Back