Media Former Invicta champion Livinha Souza welcomes Sarah Frota to the octagon on UFC Fortaleza Feb. 2

I understand that you're a JJ fan, but saying Valentina is "bigger" is delusional. Yes Val has more muscle, but the size "advantage" thing is BS.
JJ? How she's relevant to the conversation? We are talking about these 2 strawweights here, who are smaller than Valentina.

JJ? How she's relevant to the conversation? We are talking about these 2 strawweights here, who are smaller than Valentina.

Fuck.ME. I combined your post with another that I read and made shit up in my head.I'm at work. Shouldn't be doing this shit anyway. Carry on.

Sherdoggers who want to see humility in fighters aren't gonna be happy with Souza's style of self-promotion. "Humble" is not something I've ever seen from her.

One of the memorable quotes from this amusing interview...
Livinha: "Everybody likes big butts"

Invicta FC 17: Livia Renata Souza - "I am gangsta."

From purely a fight perspective, yeah Frota looked good in her Contenders fight, but a closer examination of her game reveals that she belongs as the underdog. Souza is the more fluid mixed martial artist, while Frota is a couple of fragmented parts thrown together. Either she is throwing hands, which granted, look hard, with her chin in the air coming at you in a straight line, or getting taken down (surprising given her size), if not pulling guard. And Frota has looked winded, even in victory.

Livia Renata Souza's attitude toward haters is likely to be...
livia-renata-souza-invicta-17-portrait-by-esther-lin.jpg

Another Tumultuously Tattooed Trollop, Traversing Through The Two-Lips (Tulips) Transmogrified!!!

UFC Fortaleza: Livinha Souza Explains Weight-Cut Shot Taken at Mackenzie Dern - MMA Fighting
MMAFightingonSBN
Published on Feb 2, 2019

"After winning at UFC Fortaleza, Livinha Souza discusses beating Sarah Frota, Frota missing weight, the shot Souza took at Mackenzie Dern, whether she'll fight Dern and more."

Back