News Former FW Champ Daniel Straus returns to action at LW + wants in the FW GP

Much respect to Strauss; dude is legit, too bad his fight IQ failed him against Curran/Pitbull or he might’ve had more name recognition/staying power. Hopefully he isn’t a shell of himself post motorcycle crash.

Oh they guy who lost against Pico via body shot

Much respect to Strauss; dude is legit, too bad his fight IQ failed him against Curran/Pitbull or he might’ve had more name recognition/staying power. Hopefully he isn’t a shell of himself post motorcycle crash.
Hope he can come back strong. These accidents leave guys crippled. Paul Bradley came back a shell of himself in PFL.

Hope he can come back strong. These accidents leave guys crippled. Paul Bradley came back a shell of himself in PFL.

He’ll probably never be a contender again, but if he can put in a solid performance would be a real testament to his willpower.

Like Straus. Just unfortunate that after over thirty plus fights, he still can't defend a rear-naked choke.

I've been following his progress on IG and although it's amazing he's able to even walk and talk after the accident, I don't see how he can fight at this point. Was sad to see him lose to Sanchez but add to the fact his body went through something so traumatic, I will be surprised if he wins or doesn't get reinjured. Sucks because he was one of the few high-level black FWs in MMA.

Back