Former FBI Official: Durham investigation may reveal unprecedented attack on our Democracy

Constitutional rights like voting, separation of powers, prohibition against torture, and freedom of the press?

Trump has a completely awful civil rights record, so you look a fool when you call anybody else "embarrassing" while still praising his administration.

If anything is embarrassing, it's the utter desperation with which you flog these Durham threads. Fucking thirsty.

^^^ cheerleading for the FBI

<{nope}>

The first amendment to the Constitution of the United States guarantees that right.
Yeah... They should also be sued everytime they knowingly pass out lies then. Maybe journalists will be more likely to investigate and tell the truth, if they were held accountable.

Yeah... They should also be sued everytime they knowingly pass out lies then. Maybe journalists will be more likely to investigate and tell the truth, if they were held accountable.
I wish it was painful for posters to make blanket arguments.

Blanket statement.

I think journalism should be held to the standard of the first amendment.
Even if it endangers lives?
I'm all for free speech! 100%
But I also believe that there are sometimes consequences for the shit your mouth produces.
Like De Blasio and Cuomo telling people to go out to the movies, hug Chinese people, nothing to worry about.
They 100% have the right to say that, I also believe that should be charged with involuntary manslaughter, or reckless endangerment for saying that!
I wish it was painful for posters to make blanket arguments.
Blanket statement...

Did I do that right???

What Frank Herbert said about Nixon was eerie in it's equivalence with Trump.

"Donald Trump was the most important president in the modern era because he taught us to not trust government, and led by example."

Herbert was a genius, he had an incredibly array or talents and nailed it here.

Do you think the press has right to lie and purposefully pass on misinformation to the public?
I think the press has the right to freedom to do their jobs.

The Trump administration and Trump in general has a terrible record in terms of telling the truth and attacking journalists for asking legitimate questions. All of this "enemy of the people" nonsense is dangerous when coming from somebody who is supposed to be a leader and is failing unequivocally in his job.

^^^ cheerleading for the FBI

<{nope}>
Not exactly, but the FBI is a lot more trustworthy than Barr and this clown
2019-05-26T035610Z_299221307_RC11A6322B40_RTRMADP_3_JAPAN-USA-TRUMP-GOLF.JPG

I think the press has the right to freedom to do their jobs.

The Trump administration and Trump in general has a terrible record in terms of telling the truth and attacking journalists for asking legitimate questions. All of this "enemy of the people" nonsense is dangerous when coming from somebody who is supposed to be a leader and is failing unequivocally in his job.
I didn't say anyone had an exemption from spreading false info. Everyone has a right to be held accountable for their words.

You can’t be this naive. What are you, 12?

Trump doesn’t have the imagination or the intelligence to do the harm the fbi can.

You can’t be this naive. What are you, 12?

Trump doesn’t have the imagination or the intelligence to do the harm the fbi can.
So it's okay that the Commander in Chief, the person who is supposed to lead the country, that has access to the nuclear launch codes, and is in charge of the Executive Branch, meaning that the FBI literally reports up into him, is less intelligent and capable than a few career federal law enforcement agents?

And you're going to call other people naive? Oh bother.

ET0EHdsU0AAEx01

So it's okay that the Commander in Chief, the person who is supposed to lead the country, that has access to the nuclear launch codes, and is in charge of the Executive Branch, meaning that the FBI literally reports up into him, is less intelligent and capable than a few career federal law enforcement agents?

ET0EHdsU0AAEx01

What is this post supposed to be beside a cover for your stupidity?

Tell us more about how the fbi was good boys, and how the orange man touched you.

What is this post supposed to be beside a cover for your stupidity?

Tell us more about how the fbi was good boys, and how the orange man touched you.
Same tired dodgy shitposting, as expected.

It must be hard work trying so hard yet also staying so consistently basic and boring, just like senior night at Olive Garden

source.gif

You started here.

Then after realizing that’s a retarded thing to say, this happened

ET0EHdsU0AAEx01

Now this.

Same tired dodgy shitposting, as expected.

It must be hard work trying so hard yet also staying so consistently basic and boring, just like senior night at Olive Garden

source.gif

Are you just lonely?

Back