Former FBI Official: Durham investigation may reveal unprecedented attack on our Democracy

Thank god Trump has restored people's faith in government. #TrustworthyAF

The left has been under systematic attack by the FBI for decades

Dismantle it

Oh no! A low level fbi attorney is gonna get his wrist slapped!? Bob, there are children here for God's sake...the humanity of it all.

That’s not at all what happened.

Trump has broken you to the point you’ve turned your back on constitutional rights. That’s embarrassing fam.

giphy.gif

The report will be here any day. Lol.

It will be.

Did I ever say you posted anything? I said probably... I said is I've seen it come from both sides. I said i be done it ONCE without realizing, how is that a habit? You seem very defensive for some reason. I'm not interested in arguing with self righteous assholes. If you want to converse without acting like a defensive 10 year old, cool. If not, eat a dick and fuck off, and don't reply to me. Not the like patrol but your name was right there bro.... So I clicked the link since we had just spoke about it and it was opinion... Don't be mad at me homie.

Who's the president? Trump... What changed? Nothing... I don't follow the deep state shit.
I think it's just 2 sides of the same coin trying to rig who is going land on top next year.
The only conspiracy is them conspiring on each other.
LOL still projecting. All this over a one-off comment on the lack of credibility of the TS. I didn't make you keep push your illogical bothsidesism in the defense of something so trivial; you persisted on your own.

If this thread is any indication the political system in this country is fucked. Bye bye rule of law, hello amorality and politicized everything.

Even those on the left who have a shred of integrity and decency should be able to agree that this alleged behavior is abhorrent and completely unacceptable.
Shred of integrity from the left.

<36>

LOL still projecting. All this over a one-off comment on the lack of credibility of the TS. I didn't make you keep push your illogical bothsidesism in the defense of something so trivial; you persisted on your own.
Lol still being a little bitch huh? If you weren't so entrenched in your self-righteousness you'd see how you sound just as dumb as an "alt right Nazi". But you keep arguing with the other side of that coin, just quit getting mad when I laugh at you both.
Now kindly go fuck yourself and have a nice day.

That's common from both sides on this site. Nothing new or groundbreaking. You've probably done it as well
<Fedor23>

Did I ever say you posted anything? I said probably... I said is I've seen it come from both sides. I said i be done it ONCE without realizing, how is that a habit? You seem very defensive for some reason. I'm not interested in arguing with self righteous assholes. If you want to converse without acting like a defensive 10 year old, cool. If not, eat a dick and fuck off, and don't reply to me. Not the like patrol but your name was right there bro.... So I clicked the link since we had just spoke about it and it was opinion... Don't be mad at me homie.

Who's the president? Trump... What changed? Nothing... I don't follow the deep state shit.
I think it's just 2 sides of the same coin trying to rig who is going land on top next year.
The only conspiracy is them conspiring on each other.

Lol still being a little bitch huh? If you weren't so entrenched in your self-righteousness you'd see how you sound just as dumb as an "alt right Nazi". But you keep arguing with the other side of that coin, just quit getting mad when I laugh at you both.
Now kindly go fuck yourself and have a nice day.
<escalate99>
I suggest you read my posts ITT and ask yourself whether this hissy fit of yours is more about you than about me. Be my guest, though. Keep defending people like TS because "both sides do it", and I'll keep sorting shit from shinola.

<escalate99>
I suggest you read my posts ITT and ask yourself whether this hissy fit of yours is more about you than about me. Be my guest, though. Keep defending people like TS because "both sides do it", and I'll keep sorting shit from shinola.
Where did I defend anyone? I said both sides do it, and I've basically just come to expect it.
Go away now son. I'm done with you.

Does anyone actually think the FBI isn't corrupt? Its entire history is one of corruption. I remember the first time I saw Comey say something about Trump besmirching the stellar reputation of the FBI, I literally laughed out loud.

All government agencies are corrupt, there's just variances. Nobody in the government cares about the people, only about themselves. And we've allowed it for so long, there's no way out.

Thank god Trump has restored people's faith in government. #TrustworthyAF

What Frank Herbert said about Nixon was eerie in it's equivalence with Trump.

"Donald Trump was the most important president in the modern era because he taught us to not trust government, and led by example."

The "investigation" by Durham has been over for months. I really hope you're just keeping up the schtick and not dumb enough to believe the "just wait, you'll see..." nonsense from Bill Barr and Trump.

<{katwhu}>

The "investigation" by Durham has been over for months. I really hope you're just keeping up the schtick and not dumb enough to believe the "just wait, you'll see..." nonsense from Bill Barr and Trump.
Trust the plan, the gorillion indictments are gonna be unsealed anyday.

That’s not at all what happened.

Trump has broken you to the point you’ve turned your back on constitutional rights. That’s embarrassing fam.
Constitutional rights like voting, separation of powers, prohibition against torture, and freedom of the press?

Trump has a completely awful civil rights record, so you look a fool when you call anybody else "embarrassing" while still praising his administration.

If anything is embarrassing, it's the utter desperation with which you flog these Durham threads. Fucking thirsty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back