former coach says tarverdyan is abusing ronda

Damn dude hit it hard in the honesty and in ronda's soul

Honest question: If she switches gyms now, does she win again? I'm not asking if she will be champ again. I just want to know if she will win a fight again under different guidance.

Well, we don't get to go back and redo it, so this is how it goes down.
Jackson-Wink Ronda should be a thing, a la motivated bj

So Senior Edmond's is verbally abusing her? It's time for Travis to make a name for himself and once for a change do something good in his life. Travis should dig down deep inside to channel his inner Greg Jackson training and throw one of those Overeem style kicks. You can do it Travis.
Or even just a Werdum style kick for starters.

Well no shit. And yes it is a cultural thing. They treat women like shit. Unfortunately some women like Ronda have issues that attract them to such scum

Everyone who's ever met an old school mentality Armenian is nodding their heads in agreement right now.

Everyone on here says Rousey was great but she never was. Yes she beat smaller girls with not much real talent and when she did fight a talented fighter she got KO'd twice. She avoided a fight with Cyborg for years cause she knew deep inside she couldn't stand and bang with her, her last 2 fights prove it. In all those years avoiding a fight with Cyborg if she had trained at 1 of the top fight teams her stand up would've been almost on a same level as her Judo. Just shows training with Edmond never improved her stand up one bit. All those years were just wasted training at his gym. She could've been great, she could've even competed against Cyborg in the stand up but it was all wasted on trusting that jerk Edmond. Now we all get to see Travis getting KO'd another fighter that could've been great but wasted his talent training at a gym that is taking him in the wrong direction.

A decent street fighter with no training camp will at least attempt to block or dodge a punch. ronda did virtually nothing except turn her head. Brock was the same way. It's like ronda didn't see a single punch coming. I don't know. Could it be a lifetime in judo where punching is illegal? Nunes would have landed fewer clean punches on a heavy bag because it's rounded and moves some.

I think he abused her by not training her at all.

Damn sucks. Edmond is like a pimp preying on Rhonda. She must have some deep rooted issues from her dad killing him self and not being there

I think he abused her by not training her at all.

her shadowboxing just started to come along

OndI5L3.gif

Leave the bro-psychology to Sherdoggers please.

Targy is deep in the friend zone. If there is any sexual abuse it's from Ronda

I'll just leave this here.

Rhonda's mom is super intense and I can't imagine what it's like growing up in a house like Rhaondas. But her mom seems to have so much experience in the combat world that she sees scams and frauds from a mile away.

Rhonda's mom is super intense and I can't imagine what it's like growing up in a house like Rhaondas. But her mom seems to have so much experience in the combat world that she sees scams and frauds from a mile away.

Well she is a judo world champion with a doctorate in psychology so I'd hope so.

no mentally.....It makes sense. He seem to have full control of her. How she sided with him even after her mum came out and said what she said makes no sense

are you 100% sure that he didn't use his mental control to have the body too?

Honest question: If she switches gyms now, does she win again? I'm not asking if she will be champ again. I just want to know if she will win a fight again under different guidance.

No Ronda's biggest issues come from herself, not her camp. She can't accept defeat and learn from it, she runs from it and refuses to acknowledge it.

Are we soon to see a brand new documentary about Ronda abused by her coach, with a bunch of human rights activists discussing how hard to be a woman in the men's world?

Back