Social Former CNN commentator speaks out against political smear campaign and suspension

You completely left out the reason why he was suspended.

When that became public, CNN suspended him from usage on their shows until they figured out exactly what all transpired.

and you're ignoring how and why it became public, and the fact that it isn't supposed to be public.

200.gif

If you want to destroy democracy, selfishly impoverish future generations with your debt, ruin the environment for all-time, destabilize the world economy, engage in open dehumanization of people based on their race or religion, forcibly exert your religion on others (be it Islam or Christianity), let millions go into debt for medical illnesses, be denied healthcare because of preexisting conditions, or die from preventable illnesses, let kids go hungry and strip away essential services for the poorest and most vulnerable among us, and let everyone be exploited by crooks scamming old folks, burning people alive in death trap cars, and serving tuna fish with cyanide......all just to preserve your own laziness, stupidity, and bigotry.....yeah, people like me will try to ruin you. And you'll deserve it. Because you're a piece of shit.

Hmm.

And when people you emotionally, politically, ECT. deem you to be "POS" decide you were the "POS" all along?

Will the defense be "but I was right," be enough to stop the online mob? Do your emotional judgements give the weight necessary to destroy people's lives?

You're a good poster, Trotsky, and clever as they come, but a revolutionary standard in this case looks like a hypocritical standard.

Even if your stand is more nuanced, you know most people are not nuanced, and the subjective wrath of people, especially the often anonymous, does not lead to truly caring society.

200.gif

If you want to destroy democracy, selfishly impoverish future generations with your debt, ruin the environment for all-time, destabilize the world economy, engage in open dehumanization of people based on their race or religion, forcibly exert your religion on others (be it Islam or Christianity), let millions go into debt for medical illnesses, be denied healthcare because of preexisting conditions, or die from preventable illnesses, let kids go hungry and strip away essential services for the poorest and most vulnerable among us, and let everyone be exploited by crooks scamming old folks, burning people alive in death trap cars, and serving tuna fish with cyanide......all just to preserve your own laziness, stupidity, and bigotry.....yeah, people like me will try to ruin you. And you'll deserve it. Because you're a piece of shit.

And once again, I feel the need to point out that... YOU'RE A FREAKING COMMUNIST......

Lets see those Democrat morals at work...
iu

Not that you could expect those that still back this woman beater to have any actual morals at all...
iu

I’m sorry but every single right wing poster defended this predator and made excuses for him. Last time I checked Biden didn’t post here so sorry try again at a failed connection.

This man sounds articulate and like he has a brain in his head. The left doesn't like people like him.
Says the expert on distancing himself from people with brains in their heads

636384070478703715-AFP-AFP-PN2UT-91755871.JPG
Somebody booked
Jason-Mayhem-Miller-Surprised-750x370.jpg
Mayhem on CNN?

But apparently he’s left CNN due to a scandal that he slipped an abortion pill in some girl he knocked up drink.

CNN political commentator Jason Miller, a former aide to President Trump, announced Saturday that he will be leaving the network amid his ongoing child custody dispute with A.J. Delgado.

A.J. Delgado, a former Trump campaign senior adviser whose affair with then-co-worker Miller produced a child, alleged in court documents obtained by Splinter that Miller had another affair with a woman he met in a strip club.

Court documents claimed once Miller learned the unknown woman was pregnant, he slipped her an abortion pill without her knowledge, which allegedly led to the termination of the pregnancy.

Abortion is only legal when we do it.

Trump has really brought out the best in the Republican Party.

Last edited:
I’m sorry but every single right wing poster defended this predator and made excuses for him. Last time I checked Biden didn’t post here so sorry try again at a failed connection.

Yep, morals...you are just over-flowing with morals. There are no photos, no videos of that man doing anything, but when provided with 2 examples of Democrats where there actually are photo's and videos of proof...dismiss, deny, distract.

200.gif

Arent you the guy who witnessed a guy putting daterape drugs in girls drinks at a party and left because you didnt want to start a fight? If so you have no rights to tell anyone anything about morals or whatever

Arent you the guy who witnessed a guy putting daterape drugs in girls drinks at a party and left because you didnt want to start a fight? If so you have no rights to tell anyone anything about morals or whatever

No.

But I'm satisfied to see that the trolls' propagation of that claim has fulfilled its purpose of allowing halfwits a way to deflect posts.

No.

But I'm satisfied to see that the trolls' propagation of that claim has fulfilled its purpose of allowing halfwits a way to deflect posts.
You act like a guy who would do that so im sure its true.

Hot news flash: CNN talking head is full of shit until he no longer talks for CNN, at which point he becomes much better at his job

200.gif

Get a job.

And by destroying people described above...you mean like 18 year old high school kids who get accused of things they didn’t do?

That quote in my signature is why he put me on ignore. Every-time someone brings it up he get's visibly heated. He knows what he did was cowardly.

Get a job.

And by destroying people described above...you mean like 18 year old high school kids who get accused of things they didn’t do?

He's the same guy who said the Brazilian right wing politician who got stabbed at a rally should have 'bled out'

That quote in my signature is why he put me on ignore. Every-time someone brings it up he get's visibly heated. He knows what he did was cowardly.
He denied it and called you a liar but the way he posts i 100% believe it

He denied it and called you a liar but the way he posts i 100% believe it

He's denied it, and also tried to defend it. He's still not 100 percent sure how to deflect it. When I asked if he called the police while leaving I never got an answer either.

Get a job.

I make more than you.

No, did I state "persons accused of things" in my post? Frankly, a high schooler sexually harassing a female classmate is more forgivable than an adult with a triple digit IQ voting Republican.

Back