Opinion Former CBS reporter says that journalists have lost their objectivity and become political activists

If that were true, the MSM would be making a concerted effort to criticize US foreign policy, allies and intervention. Not to mention there would be a lot of pointed criticism of Israeli actions. The MSM has always given Israel a pass, and generally gone soft on US allies like Saudi, Pakistan, UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Indonesia, Qatar, Kuwait , various rightwing regimes in Latin America.

That's assuming the left cares about us foreign policy. They've proven they haven't. So no you wouldn't and don't see more of a concerted effort to criticize us foreign policy.

trump is right when he calls them enemy of the people
With the covington incident, many of them truly are. They're basically the guy yelling "she's a witch!" and trying to spark a violent episode

I know I stopped trusting the media years ago.

I don't know what the answer is to improve media coverage. The different news organizations seem content to continue covering the news in the same manner.

A number of years ago I stopped watching TV news. Here of late I'll watch some financial stock market news, but outside of that I read news and do my best to critically think of what is honest and what is propaganda.

she is a sexy as hell milf in that interview in op .. great pair of tits(implants) .. and the accent just adds to it

Last edited:
In Australia every free to air tv channel is way to the Left, they hate Trump. This is obviously not the way things should be. If the media is biased what chance do the public have in getting hold of the truth?

In other news, the USS Maine was never attacked in Havana.

Also, it doesn't take a cynic to believe that the 1# job of the media is to sell people: prescription drugs, reverse mortgages, and tires for our cars.

Lastly,

That's assuming the left cares about us foreign policy. They've proven they haven't. So no you wouldn't and don't see more of a concerted effort to criticize us foreign policy.
You are soo far into left field for thinking the left doesn't care about foreign policy. Dam near all the pointed criticism of US foreign policy IS from the left. It is leftists who have always criticized US support for terrorists, genocidal butchers , death squads , Saudis etc..
Don't think that Clinton, Albright et all are 'liberals' cause they are not , they only feign it.

She is right. Too many pseudo-activists these days.

Back