Former Bodybuilder gave up Food and started drinking Urine

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He looks like Keegan-Michael Key from key and peele now.
f24821a735a1c3681a7d84abd0373262

dbd74422247abb3a0492545c8188a299

Keegan-Michael-Key.jpg

John DePass has been a bodybuilder for the majority of his life — competing at the international level and even taking part in the Mr. Universe competition — and he has practiced and preached the value of a high-fat low-carb diet in order to lose weight and gain muscle. But now, nearly 30 years into his career as a weight-loss expert and professional coach, the Jamaica-born Canadian is taking a different approach, which he calls the “unfooding process,” and it involves drinking his own urine.

It was just two years ago when DePass, 46, of Burlington, Ontario, started studying the benefits of unfooding. He says he was motivated by conversations that he saw his friends taking part in on social media.

“I was inspired by the ideas and myths and interaction that I’ve seen on the internet,” DePass tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “I’ve developed friendships with people who are breatharians — these are people who live on very little food or no food at all. And that has been a motivation, an inspiration for me going forward.”

Further study led him to books dating back to the 1800s about “life extension” and research about experiments on rats going through starvation, resulting in increased energy and cognitive ability. These readings only seemed to verify claims that humans would experience increased longevity as well, he says. And while DePass explains that he was already moving in the direction of eating solely raw foods, and less food all around, the fasting method felt like the natural next step.

“Unfooding happens as we return to the natural raw food diet that the human is supposed to eat. Then unfooding kind of happens naturally,” DePass says. “You make that active choice that it’s something you’d like to pursue further, that I’m actually going be pushing myself to try and unfood. And that’s where I am now, where I try to unfood specifically during the week.”

But while he stays away from food during the majority of the week, drinking only raw fruit juices, the 46-year-old has turned to another natural source of nourishment — his own urine.

DePass has been reading about “urine therapy” for about two decades, since he first turned away from his Catholic faith to get in touch with his spirituality. Through the writings of Buddha, he would hear a lot about aged urine in particular, although he didn’t understand its benefits. When people started talking about drinking their own urine or applying it onto themselves topically on social media, however, DePass’s interest was once again piqued.

“That inspired me to try it first, to put it on my skin topically, and then to put it in the fridge, cool it down, hide it from my family — my wife and my children — and then try mixing it with distilled water and drinking it, kind of like a little bit,” DePass says. “And then getting more and more brave as I started to notice right away that it was starting to improve my skin, it was improving my energy, it was giving me clarity.”

Full Story:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/for...-urine-heres-thats-not-healthy-182109359.html

he didnt gave up food, he sounds like joined some sort of raw food cult

I've heard it does have some health benefits. I probably will never test it out myself. I still think you need to eat food though. Bunch of jabronis "unfooding"

Title should read "Former bodybuilder now Moron after Years of Steroid use and Social Media".

<{cruzshake}>

why do people make nutrition harder than it needs to be?

Title should read "Former bodybuilder now Moron after Years of Steroid use and Social Media".
Should say former moron, now next level moron drinks piss because he heard through the grapevine it's good

Apparently drinking your own piss turns you white. Not sure what that says about my ancestors.

Hopefully he starts to eat his own shit

Comments are ON POINT in this thread. Nice job guys. Solid work.

Tiddy bringing us the news we need to see....

Back