Former Belator fighter Bobby Lashly is WWE champion

johnnybeebob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They pushed him heavily in the wwe and I am glad he is happy.

Not everyone needs to be a mma fighter to find success.

You forgot "BREAKING" in the thread title.

Unsw10Wxdcmd5VsUo6LLzRUsab1vLhUK0LlG27pYwbT6izLsJ8XtAVHf9la9KZ6BIsBxLLyQR8Dg_i8UC3AC1cJbZT3HyqWbe_TURnKcQqfo1iUSc4JR7pTzlaxQs8mJR1igBJdKvQLi

This forum is to discuss:
A. Bellator
B. WWE
C. UFC
D. potato
Potatoes are incredible. They're packed with nutrients (if you don't fry them or slather them in a bunch of shit, but you can't be blamed if you do because that shit is fucking good), fairly shelf stable if stored properly, and can be grown in a wide variety of climates. You can have 'em baked, mashed, roasted, boiled, and don't get me started on frying. French fries, home fries, crinkle cut, waffle cut, wedges, hash browns, tater tots, latkes. Great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Former once in a human kind athlete and UFC champion is also a WWE champion. WWE is the ultimate athletic testing grounds
300bf6cefffe7ca774296357b07eb6cf.gif

As was Bork
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Potatoes are incredible. They're packed with nutrients (if you don't fry them or slather them in a bunch of shit, but you can't be blamed if you do because that shit is fucking good), fairly shelf stable if stored properly, and can be grown in a wide variety of climates. You can have 'em baked, mashed, roasted, boiled, and don't get me started on frying. French fries, home fries, crinkle cut, waffle cut, wedges, hash browns, tater tots, latkes. Great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Don't forget potatoes are gender neutral now. There is no need for Mr.Potatoe head as it offends people.

I cook them very frequently. Most often, red and gold and purple ones, cut into wedges, tossed in avocado oil and roasted at 375 for an hour. Toss with salt, pepper, turmeric, garlic and parsley.

Former once in a human kind athlete and UFC champion is also a WWE champion. WWE is the ultimate athletic testing grounds
300bf6cefffe7ca774296357b07eb6cf.gif

As was Bork
tenor.gif
Brock had a great submission win over Cain too recently in the ring

you must be a hobbit

Maybe, and I'm just speculating here, the WWE doesn't have the same testing standards as MMA and that kinda suits Lashley

EvW3DdHXUAENnHN

I am still waiting for the Lashley vs Lesnar MMA-fight...

Back