Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Former ATF agent at center of legal dispute over AR-15

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Lord Coke, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Lord Coke Red Belt

This is going to really interesting to see what the ATF does to deal with this. What really needs to happen is a new law that provides a new definition of a firearms.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/07/us/e...ctIF6uS_myZq84mDb3-ZYdV04rH3t0YgFN6TRWYEEc0vs

2. lilelvis Black Belt Platinum Member

Good. Fuck ‘em..

3. Jesus H. Sherdog My likes died for your sins

4. Jesus H. Sherdog My likes died for your sins

As an LEO myself I’d like to add that to my knowledge it is very rare that any violent crime is solved using any serial numbers. If ever.

Unless relevant fingerprints or dna evidence are on a firearm, only the barrel rifling is usually relevant in identifying the firearm used in a crime.

Just as a sort of irrelevant aside.

5. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

A microcosm of the problem that our government was designed to run in a time when a letter took a few weeks to send, and that was the only mode of long distance communication. When the local economy, was a cobbler and a dentist.

Our system wasn't set up for the progression of our times, and rather than passing laws to address that problem as our system was designed to do, they just started treating the law as this tangible Gumby thing, that means what they say it means.

6. Teppodama Red Belt

Abolish the ATF! Down with government tyranny!

In all seriousness though, what does one expect when you have people legislating shit they don't understand. As for the ATF, they aren't going to change their heavy-handed practices. They're doing their master's bidding and those masters increasingly don't like firearms in civilian hands.

7. Stoic1 I bring the memes

I don't see this ending well. For gun owners. It never does. Sometime the status quo is the best we can hope for.

8. rob mafia Red Belt