Form check please

Hard to tell what your doing with your overhead presses from that angle. On some your using leg drive others your note. Pick one and do it unless your on your last rep and need the extra help to eek out a rep. Also it looks like your arms are spread a little far apart. Put them a little closer together and see if that helps. I don't do front squats because of shoulder flexibility issues so you are on your own with those.

thanks a lot, it was my back off set so I was a little tired and needed a little push. also my right shoulder hurts a lot when at bottom. (thanks to bench pressing). I try to keep it hi-reps obviously with small weight to slowly get back to normal. thanks for the input

Not sure if this is a troll job or not but anyway:

OHP
- Your bar path is way fucked. It gets too far out in front of you and when you get to heavy weight you'll be dumping every set
-You push your elbows through in the set up for 1st rep but then let them go down for every other rep, reset before every rep to fix this
-lean back a bit on the push off
-push your head through sooner

FS
-Stay tight and use a controlled decent instead of just loosely dropping and bouncing back up
-Dont wear sunglasses in a form check video like a douchebag

no troll job. thanks I also noticed fucked bar path. leaning back and sorting the elbows each rep should fix that, also I think hands are too far apart like said before

+1 in losing the sunglasses, but more importantly, get some longer shorts.

Back