Form Athletics

Christopher Rio

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
This is a three part question. Just wondering what the quality is like on their clothing? Also, does anyone know where I can pick up the Mark Munoz walk out gear for UFC 117? Finally, I'm Canadian and most of the time websites make me do a Kalib Starnes and run away from buying stuff because the shipping ends up being ridiculous and costs nearly the same as the product itself. So the question is, what website has the Form athletics gear without having the costly shipping rates.

As a point of reference here's the Form site with the Mark Munoz stuff.

Form Athletics

The only clothing I can comment on is their shirts.

I'm big into buying quality t-shirts; none of that heavyweight, cheap ass generic shirts that companies use to just print their images on.

Form uses a soft semi-quality base t-shirt, with a good athletic fit.

The only clothing I can comment on is their shirts.

I'm big into buying quality t-shirts; none of that heavyweight, cheap ass generic shirts that companies use to just print their images on.

Form uses a soft semi-quality base t-shirt, with a good athletic fit.

I agree with you, they are great classy shirts, no skulls, and they don't give off that douchebag aroma lol. When you say athletic fit do you mean like a slim fit like the Jaco shirts?

I agree with you, they are great classy shirts, no skulls, and they don't give off that douchebag aroma lol. When you say athletic fit do you mean like a slim fit like the Jaco shirts?
Actually, I was just commenting on the t-shirt quality itself, but you are right; the graphics and designs are a little more subdued for a "fight" branded shirt, which I like.

It somewhat of a slim fit, pretty comparable to the Jaco shirts.

The thing is, I want to pick up some of their stuff, but all the sites have expensive shipping. The Form Athletics site itself has no shipping to Canada at all.

Back